Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
The Donald
01-09-2018, 02:09 PM
RE: The Donald
We gave safety pins and paper snowflakes to special member's of the family this year, we are still waiting for a thank you card. Maybe it was the Trump stamps that we mailed the packages with, or the Merry Christmas message written on the box, the NRA magazine used for packing, not sure but I doubt they will be coming for a visit this summer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2018, 07:53 PM
Wow. The Shithead and the Shitholes.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/us/po...tries.html

Hey Dale Tudor, would Jesus approve of your president's language?
01-11-2018, 08:56 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/10/meghan...iew-video/

McCain took Wolff to task over the many errors in his reporting, leaving him absolutely speechless at one point.

“You know, Michael, your credibility is being questioned. Trump said the book is full of lies…” McCain began before Wolff cut her off.
“Let’s remember who my credibility is being questioned by,” Wolff said
“Let me finish,” McCain retorted. “The New York Times’ Maggie Haberman, New York Times’ John Martin, David Brooks, CNN’s Alisyn Camerota, Tony Blair, Tom Barrack, Kate Walsh, Anna Wintour, all denying quotes.”

McCain continued the long list of people who have denied Wolff’s reporting, and Wolff sat there awkwardly unsure of how to respond.

Denying quotes you say? We dont need no stinking quotes.
01-12-2018, 07:45 AM
You have your legal immigrant….and your illegal immigrant.
Illegal immigration is….illegal.
President Trump understands that.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/...untry.html

"The president of the United States is tired of so many black people coming into this country. Tired of immigrants from Haiti and Africa being allowed in," Cooper said.

"Tired of Africans and Haitians, the president said he would like to bring more people from countries like Norway. Norway, which population is overwhelmingly of Nordic descent. White people in other words," he explained.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...ation-law/

foreigners first.
ted kennedy declared:
“First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same…
Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset… Contrary to the charges in some quarters, [the bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and deprived nations of Africa and Asia…
In the final analysis, the ethnic pattern of immigration under the proposed measure is not expected to change as sharply as the critics seem to think… The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs.”

Fifty years later, Central American migrants, thousands of whom are indigenous Mayans who can’t write or speak even Spanish, storm the border in endless waves while federal agents fly them to nearly every state in the union without so much as a photo ID — while American citizens are fondled and scanned by the very same TSA agents.
Fifty years later, Americans are led by a president who illegally grants deportation stays for five million illegals that will allow them to get Social Security numbers (and therefore the ability to vote in U.S. elections) along with $35,000 per head in tax benefit freebies forcibly taken Americans who managed to hold onto their jobs, who joyfully predicts that a “President Rodriguez” will leave the borders wide open for future tsunamis of immigrants.
Fifty years later, American schools punish “racist” students who wear shirts depicting the American flag and taxpayer-funded colleges vote to ban the flag after angry illegal immigrants complain it “triggers” them.
Fifty years later, illegal alien Ramiro Ajualip is charged with savagely raping and sodomizing a 10-year-old Alabama girl while her parents left her alone in the presence of their “family friend.”

Way to go ted.....
01-12-2018, 11:30 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 11:37 AM by cheech.)
Perhaps my memory is fading BUT does anyone recall any of these tender little Trump haters that are going to leave the country in protest headed for Haiti? How about Madagascar where they dig up their own dead to dance with them, AND oh by the way, spread the plague? Even the most rabid left-wingers seemingly are not suicidal except when it concerns politics of this country's well-being. Puerto Ricans are headed for Miami rather than Eastern Africa. Most of them are Trump haters as well, and in Miami, if any of them actually work, they'll have to pay taxes as well-unlike Puerto Rico. Fact is, our prisons have better living conditions than most of these _____holes.

http://www.newsweek.com/dancing-dead-pla...car-693513
01-12-2018, 12:00 PM
If they are not shit holes then what are they , paradise? A workers dream, I hear Venezuela is booming just ask Sean Penn, I think he moved there.
01-12-2018, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 12:23 PM by cheech.)
(01-12-2018 12:00 PM)Islander Wrote:  If they are not shit holes then what are they , paradise? A workers dream, I hear Venezuela is booming just ask Sean Penn, I think he moved there.

I had a guy from Venezuela work with me on a project a couple of summers ago. Relatives of his in the country even that far back were having trouble getting something to eat, and wanted out. Years ago, it was so bad that food trucks were being hijacked. The country had resources that should have kept the country more than reasonably prosperous that have been stolen or wasted. In fact there is something of a parallel with what some of our politards are trying to do right here, Are Nancy the numb and UpChuck Schumer taking lessons from Maduro? Maduro could end up hanging from a lamp post ala Mussolini if this gets much better.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/26/news/eco...index.html
01-12-2018, 12:26 PM
I got visit a few of those places when I worked on oil tankers, the were terrible then and it looks like they have not improved. Mexico was terrible, Panama was iffy, they treat their people like crap
01-12-2018, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 01:31 PM by cheech.)
The current posted picture on Drudge certainly could pass for a shithole in about anyone's book. What appears to be a dead hog's head in the lower left of the frame really adds to the ambiance.....for a shithole.

http://www.drudgereport.com/
01-12-2018, 01:36 PM
Of course they're shitholes.
Why would people be risking their lives to escape them if they weren't?

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh