Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Donald
01-06-2018, 09:15 PM
RE: The Donald
(01-06-2018 08:57 PM)Ugene Wrote:  Do YOU think it is normal for the MSM to even come up with the question of Trump's sanity?
They (and you) question his state of mind, and they (and you) question every person's sanity who voted for him.

F you, the MSM, and the horsey you both rode in on.

QED
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2018, 07:13 AM
What a great day, President Trump is still in charge and Hillary is hungover again.
01-07-2018, 01:09 PM
And the liberals and the MSM (but I repeat myself) continue to fire, ready, aim.

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
01-07-2018, 01:58 PM
(01-07-2018 01:09 PM)Ugene Wrote:  (but I repeat myself)

Every day, pretty much.
01-07-2018, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2018 02:44 PM by Mike G.)
Arguing with liberals is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over all the pieces, crap on the board, and strut around the table looking victorious.

Pulled that off another site.

Naw none of this criticism would be allowed if Trump wasn't a white male. Why I can say whatever I want about Trump and not be called a misogynist or racist, one reason for him to get another term, right there.

Of course they think that they can get rid of him sooner, in their wet dreams.

Who would "they" replace him with? Oprah?
01-07-2018, 03:14 PM
There's millions of the idiots that think if Trump can be run out of the White House that Hillary gets to take over because she came in second!

They teach that on some college campuses I bet!

Tower of intellect the left is by golly!

WC
01-07-2018, 04:07 PM
(01-07-2018 03:14 PM)woodcanoe Wrote:  There's millions of the idiots that think if Trump can be run out of the White House that Hillary gets to take over because she came in second!

They teach that on some college campuses I bet!

Tower of intellect the left is by golly!

WC

Got any proof? Or just more delusional paranoia from you "stable geniuses"?
01-07-2018, 05:20 PM
The Clock Ticks for the Clinton Foundation.

We are talking Billions of dollars here….that makes hillary, bill and jeff sessions not relevant. The mob in charge here will stop at nothing to protect their interests. Of course I am assuming the information in the link below is true. Having heard nothing to refute the corrupt clintons behavior, I choose to believe the content.
Runs to 10 pages….normal Americans will be disgusted by the time they get to page 5. President Trump knows about the content which is why he is calling for a deeper investigation of hillary.
You do agree with him do you not?

God help us.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/...ation.html

Whether it is merely the FBI trying to restore its shattered credibility or justice finally being done, the news that the pay-to-play activities of the Clinton Foundation are going to get renewed and serious attention is welcome. The Clintons have made a career of ignoring, skirting, and breaking the law. Up to this point, crime has paid off handsomely for the Clintons, but now they may find themselves caught between Little Rock and a hard place:

Any investigation should start with Haiti, where the Clinton Foundation plundered the disaster-ridden island for fun and profit. As the Washington Free Beacon reported:

Haitian activists protested outside ... the Clinton Foundation in New York over the loss of "billions of dollars" that was meant to help rebuild after the devastating 2010 earthquake. The activists are claiming [that] the money was stolen through the Haiti Reconstruction Commission that was headed by Bill Clinton. In January 2015, the Clinton Foundation was the target of protests for wasting more than $10 billion and awarding contracts to non-Haitian companies. The activists also said Haiti is a cover for foreign governments to funnel kickbacks of hundreds of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation. They believe that this was done for favors that Hillary was doing for the foreign governments while she was [s]ecretary of [s]tate. "We are telling the world of the crimes that Bill and Hillary Clinton are responsible for in Haiti," said Dhoud Andre of the Committee Against Dictatorship in Haiti.

In September 2005, Giustra and Clinton flew to Kazakhstan together to meet the Central Asian nation's president. Shortly thereafter, Giustra secured a lucrative concession to mine Kazakh uranium, despite his company's lack of experience with the radioactive ore. As Bill Clinton opened doors for Giustra, the financier gave generously to Clinton's foundation.

As the New York Times reported, this mutual back-scratching gave Clinton donor Giustra, and later Putin's Russia, control of a significant portion of the world's uranium supply:
Late on Sept. 6, 2005, a private plane carrying the Canadian mining financier Frank Giustra touched down in Almaty, a ruggedly picturesque city in southeast Kazakhstan. Several hundred miles to the west a fortune awaited: highly coveted deposits of uranium that could fuel nuclear reactors around the world. And Mr. Giustra was in hot pursuit of an exclusive deal to tap them.

Unlike more established competitors, Mr. Giustra was a newcomer to uranium[-]mining in Kazakhstan, a former Soviet republic . But what his fledgling company lacked in experience, it made up for in connections. Accompanying Mr. Giustra on his luxuriously appointed MD-87 jet that day was a former president of the United States, Bill Clinton[.] ...

Just months after the Kazakh pact was finalized, Mr. Clinton's charitable foundation received its own windfall: a $31.3[-]million donation from Mr. Giustra that had remained a secret until he acknowledged it last month. The gift, combined with Mr. Giustra's more recent and public pledge to give the William J. Clinton Foundation an additional $100 million, secured Mr. Giustra a place in Mr. Clinton's inner circle, an exclusive club of wealthy entrepreneurs in which friendship with the former president has its privileges[.] ...
In February 2007, a company called Uranium One agreed to pay $3.1 billion to acquire UrAsia. Mr. Giustra, a director and major shareholder in UrAsia, would be paid $7.05 per share for a company that just two years earlier was trading at 10 cents per share.
Clinton played a pivotal role in the Uranium One deal, which ended up giving Russian interests control of 20 percent of our uranium supply in exchange for donations of $145 million to the Clinton Foundation. That, ladies and gentlemen, is a federal crime. As Clinton Cash author Peter Schweizer has noted [italics ours –ed.]:
01-07-2018, 05:29 PM
I think justice cometh!

WC
01-09-2018, 01:25 PM
(01-06-2018 07:13 AM)Islander Wrote:  Looks like the libs are getting trolled, LMAO. Bet he sells more books the Hillary

The liberals got bit by the wolff and now cannot admit they were seduced by fake news…..and…..go silent. Can you hear the crickets? But they will repeat their mistake.....because they love to hate. Once you get that figured out, be careful to watch the libs at the mall, and in the grocery store and, sadly, in your own family. If you support independence and self reliance...and are vocal about your value system.....you will be vilified by those who are dependent on your tax dollars. Proceed with caution.
https://www.infowars.com/wolff-admits-di...rump-book/

Wolff Admits: Didn’t Interview Any WH Cabinet Officials For Anti-Trump Book

‘Fire & Fury’ claims quotes from multiple Cabinet members

Host Norah O’Donnell asked Wolf, “Did you speak to any members of the president’s Cabinet for this book?”
Wolff responded, “I did not.”
You did not?” O’Donnell repeated.
“I did not,” Wolff confirmed.
She then asked Wolff if he ever interviewed Vice President Mike Pence.
“I did not,” Wolff said again.
O’Donnell also noted Trump denied having ever been interviewed by Wolff.
“The president denies he ever spoke to you for the book, at all,” O’Donnell said.
“I probably think he had no idea he was speaking to me for this book,” Wolff said. “When I would meet the president in the White House we would chat as though we were friends.”
“But that’s not an interview, to greet someone and say, ‘Hello,’” O’Donnell pointed out. “That’s not a journalistic exercise.”