Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Donald
12-15-2017, 06:20 PM
RE: The Donald
http://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/taking-liberty/

It will be interesting to see if the Blue ladies can work their sexual inquisition hoodoo successfully on Trump. So far, he seems like the proverbial immovable object, while the Blue ladies may only be an irresistible force in show business and the media, where mere accusation without due process avails to skewer their devils. Trump’s personal history as a rake on the New York nightlife scene is a trail as wide and open as Fifth Avenue. When the parade of “me too” witnesses commences, my guess is he’ll say, “sure, twenty-three years ago I squeezed her ass and grabbed her tit. So what…?” Men in many quarters will raise their fists and cry, “Right on.” And then what will Nancy Pelosi actually do?

I suspect the hysteria won’t out-live the financial hurricane that the nation is blundering into.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2018, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2018 05:32 PM by Underminer.)
Steve Bannon tells it like it is....

http://theweek.com/speedreads/744764/ban...rold-child
01-03-2018, 04:06 AM
http://www.unz.com/article/the-wimps-of-...the-donald

His fans instinctively sense that despite his great wealth and custom-made suits he would never fit into a Georgetown dinner of “reputable” conservatives who preferred the domesticated low-energy Jeb or little Mario. Moreover, unlike those writers and pundits enrolled in Conservative Inc. whose livelihoods depend on the fickle grace of a few super-wealthy benefactors, he is independent financially, a virtue that may well inspire jealousy among those who earn their bread toeing the party line. There is no plug to pull if he wanders off the reservation and this makes him “dangerous.” In short, to return to our parallel with restaurants, the Donald is the classic guest who arrives uninvited to the dinner party of pompous fools, a loudmouth who refuses the host’s Boudin Noir Aux Pommes (blood sausage and apples) and instead demands a well-done T-bone steak, fries and a diet Coke, tells off-color jokes about black transvestites and flaunts decorum. Naturally all the other guests are horrified but the long-suffering kitchen help love it and privately cheer him on.

An article on the Trump that I hoped for
01-03-2018, 04:19 AM
Unless appearances are extraordinarily deceiving, if Jeffrey Tucker were any more anal retentive he'd explode. Obviously not a member of the hoi pol-loi, which I suppose, being one, makes me feel even better.
01-03-2018, 07:49 AM
Good to see Trumpfkopf back to work after his exhausting golf vacation, and tweeting nuclear threats at Little Rocket Man. Sad!
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/0...war-320232
01-03-2018, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2018 09:07 AM by Northarrow.)
Underminer:

You have no respect. Trump deserves a few well thought of Tweets after single-handedly saving the American commercial aviation industry. His being “very strict” on the airline industry resulted in no fatalities in 2017. Got to give the guy credit for that.
01-03-2018, 09:06 AM
He sure is proving Al Gore about “global warming”, isn’t he?
01-03-2018, 11:04 PM
Cheech

With Tucker, what happens in his ass, stays in his ass.
01-04-2018, 12:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2018 11:50 AM by cheech.)
(01-03-2018 11:04 PM)Mike G Wrote:  Cheech

With Tucker, what happens in his ass, stays in his ass.

That should make us all feel better I guess. The farther he is from me, the happier I am, but it appears he lives in a different world than most of us do. BTW, was that prissy little outfit of his chore clothes?
01-05-2018, 07:09 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2018 07:10 AM by Underminer.)
Anyone else buying "Fire and Fury" today? "Trump, Wolff’s reporting shows, has no executive function, no ability to process information or weigh consequences. Expecting him to act in the country’s interest is like demanding that your cat do the dishes. His enablers have no such excuse."

HAHAHAHAHA

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/201...nning.html