Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Donald
07-19-2015, 06:14 AM
RE: The Donald
Just what special thing has McCain done for this country, he has been milking his POW status forever . Lots of vets gave and continue to give more. IMO, McCain has done more harm than good to the country, he is just another big government progressive.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2015, 09:59 AM
And no comment about Donald Chump's business failures? Shocking.
07-19-2015, 11:33 AM
McCain has done more to promote the military-industrial complex and its worthless murderous wars than anyone. I thank The Donald for speaking the truth.

Noticed how the corporate media that is owned and paid by the regime fall out to hang the donald. The presstitutes are just shocked, shocked they are.

The regimes propaganda machine will be out in full force to crush the donald.
07-19-2015, 02:13 PM
McCain can be faulted on many levels. Having been shot down over Vietnam is not one! This by a guy who avoided service thru deferments. What an whole! It's my understanding Trump's father was one of NYC largest slumlords leaving same, worth $200million, the the "donald" on his death.

charlie
07-19-2015, 09:31 PM
McCain comes from a long line of very distinguished US Naval officers, including a grandfather and father who achieved flag rank and served America with great distinction.

John McCain also served a distinguished career as a naval officer, like his predecessors. During the Viet Nam war John McCain was the pilot of the aircraft that was hit by an accidentaly fired missle from another jet fighter on the deck of the carrier Forrestal, with a large fire ensuing. McCain was extremely lucky to escape that disaster with his life as a number of his shipmates were killed during that holocaust

He was captured and spent several years in the Hanoi Hilton, being very fortunate to have survived that ordeal.

In addition he became a rather distinguished politician later in life.

With all that being said I cannot for the life of me understand how such a man could so easily sell out his country to the illegal immigrants from south of the border.

This is treason of the highest order and a smear on the face of the Constitution that he, and all others in DC took an oath to uphold.

John McCain had a distinguished career as a US Naval officer.

He has stunk as a US Senator and is a traitor to that Constitution that he swore to uphold.

For that alone he deserves the utmost contempt!

WC
07-20-2015, 12:56 PM
A little fact checking on what Trump did and did not say seems to be in order.

https://sharylattkisson.com/fact-check-t...hn-mccain/
07-21-2015, 10:25 AM
McCain is not a war hero because of what he did in the war (dropped bombs - he did what 99% of all other soldiers, sailors, and airmen did: their job - it's the other 1% (=/-) or so that WERE heroes). However, McCain is a hero because of what he did as a POW. That took honor, incredible moral fortitude and balls.

Otherwise I agree with WC:

"He has stunk as a US Senator and is a traitor to that Constitution that he swore to uphold.

For that alone he deserves the utmost contempt!"

ₒₒₒₒ ©(¯õ¿õ¯)® ₒₒₒₒ
Breitbart was here
Veritas vos liberabit
07-21-2015, 07:30 PM
(07-20-2015 12:56 PM)BlueJay Wrote:  A little fact checking on what Trump did and did not say seems to be in order.

https://sharylattkisson.com/fact-check-t...hn-mccain/

One should NOT expect any less from the Washington Post, or any of the other major "main stream" lefist media these days.

They no longer see their mission as to REPORT the news but rather to mold, bend and shape the news so that it fits the leftist agenda, ALWAYS.

One should no more expect to see the truth in the Post, any more than they should expect to hear the truth from Obama or most anyone else, of either party, in DC these days.

The media has totally abdicated their traditional job, as watchdog of the political elites. Can't help but notice all the MSM coverage of the current Planned Parenthood scandal,.......not!

If it does not fit the leftist agenda you won't see it in the post, the gray lady or any other of the leftist trash media.

WC
07-22-2015, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2015 06:09 PM by Mike G.)
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...americans/

It’s very bad,” McCain, who was eager to talk about Trump, told me on Monday when I stopped by his Senate office. The Senator is up for reëlection in 2016, and he pays close attention to how the issue of immigration is playing in his state. He was particularly rankled by Trump’s rally. “This performance with our friend out in Phoenix is very hurtful to me,” McCain said. “Because what he did was he fired up the crazies.”

Who are the “crazies” McCain refers to? The 15,000 or so American citizens who showed up for a Donald Trump immigration rally in Arizona.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/23/us/pol....html?_r=0

The candidate is breaking what scholars call the “spiral of silence” and is validating voters who hold views that are widely considered politically incorrect. And the fact that party elites seem to loathe him only adds to the appeal.

“There’s an attraction to someone who seems to be standing up to all the elites that you despise,” she said, explaining why some voters might find Trump’s candidacy appealing. “Sometimes it isn’t what they are standing for, it’s how they are standing.”
07-22-2015, 07:59 PM
....."Mr. Gallagher observed that Mr. Trump is channeling the frustration harbored by conservatives who feel rejected by the Republican establishment and are generally disgusted with politicians".....

Geez.....ya think!

I would be pleased if I knew that the Maine Republican Party "establishment" thought my views were "considered politically incorrect" and that the party elites just "loathed" me.

I would be very proud of that!

The Republican party establishment, all over the country, thoroughly sucks.....and then some!

They are sheep in wolve's clothing!

WC