Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Donald
07-13-2015, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2015 08:31 PM by BlueJay.)
RE: The Donald
If nothing else, Trump will get people asking the other candidates about their positions on these issues that ring so profoundly with the public.

Trump is not a politician, he owes nothing for where he's at, and he has the balls to make statements that people relate to. Go Donald!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2015, 08:32 PM
Canceling out UM's vote for Sanders.
Another reason to vote for Trump.

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
07-13-2015, 08:33 PM
http://www.mofopolitics.com/2015/07/11/d...a-con-man/

He’s actually not a bad guy. He’s a con man, you have to understand it. Reverend Al is a con man.
07-18-2015, 03:51 PM
youtube.com

The above link is Donald Trump being interviewed by pollster Frank Luntz (often seen on Fox News) at the Family Life conference in Ames, Iowa, today. Trump "owns" this interview, making point after point. The audience loves him. I'm a Ted Cruz supporter. That said, when it comes down to the primary, I'll have to think hard about who could win in November: Cruz or Trump. Right now, Trump seems to have the tide and the wind with him. This is a fascinating interview, in my view. It may be worth a bit of your time.

PS: I'm not adept at posting on this forum, yet. Thus, I'm also attaching the Free Republic link to the thread, where I found the link above. If the youtube link does not work, perhaps the Free Republic one will. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3313564/posts
07-18-2015, 09:40 PM
Trump may have the wind with him, but he effectively just pissed into it.

http://nypost.com/2015/07/18/donald-trum...d-a-loser/

Seriously, who does that?
07-18-2015, 09:45 PM
(07-18-2015 09:40 PM)Underminer Wrote:  Trump may have the wind with him, but he effectively just pissed into it.

http://nypost.com/2015/07/18/donald-trum...d-a-loser/

Seriously, who does that?

I didn't open your link, as it is not likely worth the time it would take to read it, but to answer your question: apparently Donald Trump. When you compare what America's political class has done to the USA with The Donald's business success and his ability to speak plainly and clearly...thanks, so far I'll align with Trump. In regards to McCain, his "use by" date expired several years ago.
07-18-2015, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2015 10:20 PM by Underminer.)
Ok Dale, keep the blinders on. As a Vet, I am truly appalled by Trumps lowlife comment. McCain isn't perfect, but he gave a lot more to this country than that self-serving egomaniac Trump ever did.
And regarding his alleged business success, how many times did his companies declare bankruptcy? 4? 5?
07-18-2015, 10:30 PM
One man's blinders are another man's discernment.
07-18-2015, 11:39 PM
Quote: As a Vet, I am truly appalled by Trumps lowlife comment.

As a Vet, it didn't bother me. Wink
I greatly respect free speech.
07-19-2015, 01:22 AM