07-01-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: The Donald
Anyone surprised?

Collins endorses Bush
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2015, 06:07 AM
Not all Bob, just confirms his RINO status and hers also.
07-02-2015, 09:35 AM
I know that Trump has given to Dems (Rahm Emanuel comes to mind) and Dem's causes like the Clinton Crony Foundation, but I kinda understand and sorta accept that if you are in business you gotta do that. I can also vaguely understand how he might think Clinton was the best president since Reagan as they are a sorry lot.

At this point I feel the need to at least check out his old views and positions so I can understand how much he has flip flopped.

Anyone got a link to a good website that presents his views prior to his 2012 and 2016 presidential runs?

ₒₒₒₒ ©(¯õ¿õ¯)® ₒₒₒₒ
Breitbart was here
Veritas vos liberabit
07-03-2015, 10:03 PM
I thought Trump's announcement speech was the best political speech I have heard in decades.

Ted Cruz talks a good line, but he better get that citizenship problem put to bed before he puts any serious money in the race. I get regular pleas for money from Cruz and I always send the mailer back with the same questions. Same on the web.
07-11-2015, 07:16 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/10/us/pol....html?_r=1

“He’s 100 percent going to do the debates,” said Michael Cohen, an adviser to Mr. Trump. “I believe he’s either leading or tied for first place in the polls, and certainly qualifies to have a seat on the stage.”

Mr. Cohen said Mr. Trump was aware that party bosses were wringing their hands over his presence in the field. “They fear him because he’s not part of the establishment,” Mr. Cohen said.
07-12-2015, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2015 09:21 AM by Underminer.)
[i]"Mr. Cohen said Mr. Trump was aware that party bosses were wringing their hands over his presence in the field. “They fear him because he’s not part of the establishment,” Mr. Cohen said."[/i]

And Democratic party bosses are licking their lips at the possibility that the buffoon Trump has an impact on the R platform. He's a national laughingstock.
07-12-2015, 01:32 PM
"And Democratic party bosses are licking their lips at the possibility that the buffoon Trump has an impact on the R platform. He's a national laughingstock."

Considering the field presented by both parties over the last three decades, what does it matter.

Mr. Hope and Change is just a different shade of Bush. The lies that my father told me. The lies that Obama told me.

"I'm really good at killing people." says the Nobel Peace Prize winner.

" You are either with us or against us" Mission accomplished.

"It all depends on what the meaning of "is" is.

A thousand points of light. " read my lips no new taxes " " a new world order "

Iran Contra

Can't remember Carter

I pardoned a crook

"I am not a crook"

I killed Kennedy

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.
07-12-2015, 07:30 PM
......"And Democratic party bosses are licking their lips at the possibility that the buffoon Trump has an impact on the R platform. He's a national laughingstock".......

Funny! "Buffoon Trump" seems to be the only candidate, on either side, who has the balls to talk about the border mess....and what to do about it.

That alone would get my vote!

WC
07-12-2015, 09:22 PM
WC--hey, it's your vote, give it to whomever you want. Too bad you'd be throwing it away......
07-13-2015, 06:53 AM
......"WC--hey, it's your vote, give it to whomever you want. Too bad you'd be throwing it away"......

You mean kinda like voting for Jeb..........or any of the other lot of "traitors" that are running for the big spot?

WC