Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shenna Bellows
01-06-2014, 10:01 AM
Shenna Bellows
I would like to see what you all think of Shenna Bellows.

I am giving serious consideration to supporting her because on some very important issues she runs constitutional circles around our current Senator.

Established in New England in the Year of our Lord 1648.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2014, 10:13 AM
RE: Shenna Bellows
Shenna was a good ally to Liberty Republicans on several individual liberty issues but overall I fear her votes would make Chellie Pingree look moderate and make Susan Collins look conservative (!!!) in comparison.

And don't forget that in her MCLU capacity she fought Republican efforts to stem voter fraud on issues like Photo ID.
01-06-2014, 10:33 AM
Why would you trust anything she has to say now? She will cater to the vote and then do what she wants later.

There is no such thing as a Constitutional Progressive Libertarian, like she claims to be.
01-06-2014, 10:53 AM
(01-06-2014 10:33 AM)Abacus Wrote:  Why would you trust anything she has to say now? She will cater to the vote and then do what she wants later.

There is no such thing as a Constitutional Progressive Libertarian, like she claims to be.
Sounds like Collins, Why would you trust anything Collins says or any of the ruling class for that matter.
01-06-2014, 11:44 AM
Oh, I definitely don't. I would LOVE to see her gone, and may vote for Shenna just to get Collins out once and for all. She has ridden the gravy train long past her stop.

But is the devil you know worse than the one you don't?
01-06-2014, 12:03 PM
Abacus, I used to think so but not anymore time to get this over with. I will not be voting for Collins, still on the fence about voting for Bellows.
01-06-2014, 04:13 PM
I also will not be voting for Collins, and it's too bad my "Snowe Shovel" isn't getting use anymore. Well, not too bad I guess, since I'm thankful she's gone.
01-06-2014, 06:10 PM
This guy is good. Like him. Definitely the best psych from all the communications directors of all the US Senate candidates.

https://www.facebook.com/JeffBeamMusic/p...6256293584

Hello everybody!

I have exciting news. I was recently hired as the Communications Director for the Shenna Bellows for US Senate Campaign! This means I will be playing less shows in 2014. But never fear, my music & I will be popping up here and there throughout the year. In the meantime, I'll be introducing you to Shenna Bellows and convincing you that she is the best person to represent Maine in the United States Senate.

https://www.facebook.com/JeffBeamMusic
01-06-2014, 06:23 PM
Bellows is definitely the lesser of two evils if you follow that philosophy. Confused
01-06-2014, 06:59 PM
Bellows on the George Hale Rick Tyler show this morning.

Bellows Audio