Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GeoEngineering Watch
04-14-2015, 06:37 PM
RE: GeoEngineering Watch
I know, Mike G. I honestly thought this excerpt (now with emphasis) would help to move things along:

"Editor’s Note: . . The difference is that while condensation trails are composed of water vapor that dissipates rapidly, “chemtrails” linger much longer and spread out over time to eventually cover the sky with a thin haze. . . "
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2016, 05:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBG81dXgM0Q

CIA Brennan discusses chemtrail engineering
08-03-2016, 08:39 AM
Confused
I went to the link which had a video with a title, the title having nothing to do with the video. The speaker in the video was discussing various potential technologies, not existing technologies with nothing said about "chem trails" yet the title claims the video is a discussion of and proof of chem trails.
08-03-2016, 02:49 PM
(04-14-2015 04:48 PM)Mike G Wrote:  It was a long article Taxfoe, you don't expect people to actually take the time to read it, do you? And even then, when you do read it, there are no chemtrails here in Maine so why would there be any chemtrails in Las Vegas Nevada, interesting that the southwest area is going through a hell of a drought.

Droughts have existed throughout the history of the world, long before the invention of airplanes and other flying machines.
08-03-2016, 08:10 PM
The southwest isn't going through any drought.
There are far too many people sucking up all the water.
For instance, Clark County, Nevada which encompasses Las Vegas Metro had a population in 1920 of 4,859.
Today that figure is 1,951,269.
Mexifornia was 1,485,053 in 1900 now it's 39.14 million
Arizona in 1900 was 122,931 today it's 6,828,065

I'm not so sure about no chemtrails here in Maine.

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
08-03-2016, 08:37 PM
I never find it helpful to doubt a fellow traveler like Taxfoe, while believing the whore media and politicians. If others see a lot of contrails and chem trails in the west coast I'll tend to believe him. I have no reason to doubt them. Many will say well put on your tinfoil hat Mike.

Well when Colin Powell was there pushing for war in Iraq in the UN, now him I did not believe, why ? because he was, is, always was, part of the elite, the masters, those that pluck our labors and savings for their gain.

I believe I was somewhat vindicated in my doubt, just like when Obama went into Libya and that bitch Clinton let the arms go to Syria and then probably covered it up by having the consulate massacred.

Who gains from these things, always the top to consider, who gains from seeing chemtrails, who gains from producing chemtrails? those that produce them.

I know one thing that is sure we are governed and controlled by a bunch of lying sobs that will do anything to line their own and their cronies pockets. Has been through out time and the older it gets the more rotten it gets.

Our nation has been around enough to reach almost complete rotten, all you have to do is look.

Can you imagine the idea of negative interest rates?

Or heavy metals aerosol in the environment to control weather?

Put on your tin hat in 15 years you might find it to be true
08-03-2016, 09:16 PM
I consider myself to be fairly observant, and when Taxfoe started posting about chemtrails, I kind of wrote it off because I had never seen anything like it.
Last year, while planting, I started seeing the patterns showing up in the mornings when there were little to no clouds.
You would think that anybody that spends a lot of time working outdoors would pick up on something like this immediately, but that's not the case.
You are usually trying to perform a task that requires a lot of your attention like keeping the rows straight, making sure all the wheels and motors are turning, etc.
I found I had to really concentrate on looking up in order to see what was going on.
I'm not entirely convinced if they are chemtrails or vaportrails, but they are there for sure.

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
08-09-2016, 03:13 PM
Monday and today would be a good example of seeing contrails and not seeing them

Yesterday was a blue bird day and I saw no contrails. Today there were contrails from morning to mid day and the haze and dissipating linear clouds, lines are everywhere.

Did planes only fly today and no flights on monday?