GeoEngineering Watch
04-11-2015, 03:37 PM
GeoEngineering Watch
GeoEngineering Watch
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2015, 04:14 PM
RE: GeoEngineering Watch
I've got to get one of the live video apps like Periscope. I'm having lunch in Osseo, WI, watching a pale blue sky getting crisscrossed with plumes of white.

I told the waiter it was the government gassing us. He laughed.
04-12-2015, 10:01 PM
As well he should have.
04-12-2015, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2015 02:48 PM by taxfoe.)
You have no idea, Candice. Don't be offended, most people don't.

My reluctance to become fully immersed in photo/video sharing stems from the requirement that I reveal more personal information/accounts in order to access the most popular sites. For perspective, I currently get zero spam and zero telemarketing calls and I want to keep it that way.

Thankfully, there are others who happily record and post just about everything they see. Watch the first 30 seconds of THIS recent youtube VIDEO. It's poster has no interest (apparently) in the wonderfully conspicuous background. Trucks have awesome picture windows.

(FIXED)
04-13-2015, 07:25 PM
(04-12-2015 10:47 PM)taxfoe Wrote:  You have no idea, Candice. Don't be offended, most people don't.

My reluctance to become fully immersed in photo/video sharing stems from the requirement that I reveal more personal information/accounts in order to access the most popular sites. For perspective, I currently get zero spam and zero telemarketing calls and I want to keep it that way.

Thankfully, there are others who happily record and post just about everything they see. Watch the first 30 seconds of THIS recent youtube VIDEO. It's poster has no interest (apparently) in the wonderfully conspicuous background. Trucks have awesome picture windows.

(FIXED)

I saw absolutely nothing disturbing and I ran it 4 times the 30 seconds you told me to run it, stopping after the 2 minute mark.
04-13-2015, 11:35 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2015 11:38 PM by taxfoe.)
Did you see anything disturbing behind the link in the OP?

Allow me to give a little background and you'll get a better sense for my perspective.

I, too, have one of those big picture windows and it's my job to look through it for 8 - 10 hours on a typical day. Not only do I see the white streaks, like those in the first 30 seconds of the video I posted, I also get to see the planes that create them, the patterning of their work and the clouds that slowly coalesce as a result. I can watch the sky being transformed from horizon to horizon without interrupting my usual, daily routine. Not everyone has that luxury.

It goes on all day, everyday, all around the country and many parts (reported) of the world. There are plenty of reliable references to the spraying from sources talking about their various governments involvement; logistics on this scale can't happen without them but there are very few tales from any government itself. No one wants to go on record to say what is being sprayed or why. The relatively small number of observers who stay interested are left to our own resources and speculation.

It raises a lot of questions. Clearly, it's intended to influence the atmosphere but for what? It has to be an enormously expensive program; is it working? Whether or not it's working, what are the desired outcomes or the potential risks?

You might be more interested to know that the same process takes place over Maine, a little closer to home and the aerosols get into everything, air water and soil. Type 'geoengineering' in this site's search box and you'll find the original thread with the BDN story.

While it might not be as imminently disturbing as someone chasing you with a machete, it is worth a closer look.
04-14-2015, 02:06 AM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2015 02:31 AM by taxfoe.)
A couple more things:

Edward Snowden. I have read or heard many references to remarks he has made concerning geoengineering. Unfortunately, I have never seen links to documents that back up his words where documentation has otherwise been the backbone of his other, equally notorious revelations. The cover is that geoengineering has current and ongoing, national security implications, which he vowed not to reveal.

So, take this with a grain of salt: Snowden says that, without the current, on-going and future geoengineering, our atmosphere is in grave danger of a sudden, catastrophic collapse. They have to kill us a little in order to save us a lot.

Next.

This LINK is purported to be a genuine reproduction of a 2 part news story that appeared in the Las Vegas Tribune on 8/19 + 26, 2005. The link is not to an LVT url, and who am I to say. I don't get to LV as often as I used to so I haven't been to the library to put my hands on a copy of it.

19 August 2005
Chemtrails Are Over Las Vegas
Part 1
Marcus K. Dalton
Las Vegas Tribune
Volume 7 Issue 3

SOURCE

Editor’s Note: . . The difference is that while condensation trails are composed of water vapor that dissipates rapidly, “chemtrails” linger much longer and spread out over time to eventually cover the sky with a thin haze. This week the Las Vegas Tribune begins a two-part article to examine the undeniable and mysterious phenomena of Chemtrails Over Las Vegas

It's a Las Vegas paper reporting on the 'undeniable and mysterious phenomena' taking place in their skies, before their very eyes.

Pay close attention to the obfuscations and deflections the reporter had to contend with while you ask yourselves why this isn't on the front page of the Press Herald everyday.

And, for a little more perspective, I became a professional window watcher in March of 2005, 4 or 5 months before the article is alleged to have appeared. I've been watching the 'undeniable and mysterious phenomena', throughout the U.S. and Canada, ever since.
04-14-2015, 06:37 AM
Are you talking about the vapor trails from the growing number of private, commercial, and military aircraft that crisscross the country every day? If that is what has you so worried, you clearly have NOT done your homework on the combustion process and emissions from jet aircraft. Those are vapor trails, the water that is left from the combustion process of jet engines that condenses and often freezes due to the much lower temperatures of the much higher altitudes. The air is also much thinner, remember in space the air is so thin we would spontaneously explode from our internal pressures being so much greater than the external atmosphere, the higher we go in our atmosphere, the thinner it gets as well which is why planes can have issues with spontaneous decompression if there is any breach in the hull of the aircraft. That thinner atmosphere along with the sunlight passing through it to our eyes, accentuates the vapor trails from the jet engines. These trail formations are very similar to how clouds are formed, and they are pretty much clouds.
04-14-2015, 10:45 AM
2 + 2 = Cat?

Are you trying to tell me that all I had to do to get to the wrong answer was ignore the information behind the links?

How ignorant of me!
04-14-2015, 04:48 PM
It was a long article Taxfoe, you don't expect people to actually take the time to read it, do you? And even then, when you do read it, there are no chemtrails here in Maine so why would there be any chemtrails in Las Vegas Nevada, interesting that the southwest area is going through a hell of a drought.