Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Re-Elect Governor Paul LePage
01-01-2014, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 10:06 AM by Moving Forward.)
Thumbs Up Re-Elect Governor Paul LePage
Re-Elect Governor Paul LePage

As we begin this new year, it seems pretty clear that we will have some major political battles against a powerful political machine for the progressive movement... and our Governor's race will surely be one of those fights. Please bookmark http://lepage2014.com/
and get active
to keep Maine on-track for a better future.

As for why we should Re-Elect Governor LePage, IMHO, the Issues tab of his campaign website (http://lepage2014.com/category/issues/) does a nice job highlighting exactly what our state needs...

* Creating Jobs for Working Maine People

* Working to End Domestic Violence

* Cutting Wasteful Spending, Taxes and Debt

* Reforming Welfare to Crack Down on Fraud & Help the Truly Needy

* Recognizing Maine’s Military and Veteran Heroes with First Lady Ann LePage

* Protecting Constitutional Freedoms Including the 2nd Amendment

* Safeguarding Maine’s Environment

* Fixing our Roads & Bridges While Doing More with Less

* Improving Education for all Maine Children

... and Governor LePage has certainly proven he can get-things-done! If the progressives take over the Blaine House in this election, may God help our state.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2014, 12:29 PM
RE: Re-Elect Governor Paul LePage
Izzat you, Narantula?
01-01-2014, 12:36 PM
(01-01-2014 12:29 PM)Underminer Wrote:  Izzat you, Narantula?

Dat be U Coose?

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
01-01-2014, 01:19 PM
(01-01-2014 12:29 PM)Underminer Wrote:  Izzat you, Narantula?
Is that you Fairshare?
01-02-2014, 07:24 PM
LePage's only chance for re-election is Cutler not dropping out.
01-02-2014, 08:55 PM
That's good enough for me.

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
01-03-2014, 08:27 PM
Yes, I must agree with the majority on the topic of re-electing Governor LePage. I believe and hope that Mike Michaud will be elected but if he isn't it is only because Cutler did not drop out of the raise. Even the republican's are unhappy with Governor LePage and I disagree with the accommplishments that have been listed for this administration. What I have learned from Governor LePage over the last three years is "HATRED"! Remember three years ago Governor LePage just barely was elected. Cutler was a close second. And let's face it alot of votes went to Cutler because nobody wanted Libby Mitchell. Michael Michaud will NOT receive the same backlash as Libby Mitchell. However, it would be nice if Cutler stepped down!
01-04-2014, 12:14 AM
SOURCE

Maine gay rights group endorses Michaud, drawing angry response from Cutler

"Cutler . . and his wife contributed $14,600 to efforts to uphold a law legalizing same-sex marriage, according to the Maine Ethics Commission.

. . Cutler and his family have stood side by side with the [lesbian, gay, bisexual and transexual] community for decades as outspoken advocates and supporters. Mike Michaud’s voting record in the Maine Legislature — 19 consecutive votes against equal rights for the LGBT community — speaks for itself,” Canney said. “EqualityMaine cannot take away Eliot Cutler’s record on these issues, any more than they can create a new record for Mike Michaud.”

While the odds are pretty good this isn't your fight, the odds are very good that this is precisely where you want the fight to be.

Re-elect the Governor!
01-04-2014, 05:27 AM
Why should Michaud be gov other than the fact that he is a progressive who did very little with our time in DC? Business experience? Bills he wrote? Any original thoughts or votes that he had had.
Nope he is a political hack, unqualified to lead a rubber band let alone a state.
01-04-2014, 08:25 AM
Why Michaud? There are no good reasons other than because he's a Dem. What amazes me is that so many people just do not learn. The low info voters would blindly and willingly vote for another Obama - although hard as it is to believe I guess there actually are a large number of people who got what they voted for and therefore deserve.

ₒₒₒₒ ©(¯õ¿õ¯)® ₒₒₒₒ
Breitbart was here
Veritas vos liberabit