Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Republicrat 'Economics' Sophistry Exposed..YUCK!
07-02-2014, 08:11 AM
RE: Republicrat 'Economics' Sophistry Exposed..YUCK!
What do you think of bitcoin?

ₒₒₒₒ ©(¯õ¿õ¯)® ₒₒₒₒ
Breitbart was here
Veritas vos liberabit
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2014, 08:28 AM
That's just theory, TANSTAF1.
07-03-2014, 07:47 AM
What do you think of bitcoin?

I encourage any/all alternative currencies/money. I am not fully satisfied in my knowledge of bitcoins..but i'm pretty sure that until 'bitcoins,' or gold or silver or copper or toothpicks, etc. ad nauseam, are made 'receivable in payment of dues to government' then they will remain subordinate to what the Republicrat mulletry refers to as 'dollars'.. Wink
07-03-2014, 08:15 AM
I happen to think this system is going to come crashing down sooner rather than later. When it does I think we will have hyperinflation. I am hoping that all the moneyed elite that hold debt will be taken to the cleaners and that people will be able to pay off hundred thousand dollar (+) mortgages with a day's earnings of super inflated dollars which are plainly labeled "legal tender for all debts public and private."

ₒₒₒₒ ©(¯õ¿õ¯)® ₒₒₒₒ
Breitbart was here
Veritas vos liberabit
07-03-2014, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2014 09:27 AM by Three Pipe Problem.)
Quote:I encourage any/all alternative currencies/money.

Good to hear.

Quote:I am not fully satisfied in my knowledge of bitcoins..

I'm not an expert on Bitcoins (and hold none) but I'm a computer scientist and have a basic understand of the algorithms used. Let me know if I can answer any questions you may have about it, Auntie.

Quote:but i'm pretty sure that until 'bitcoins,' or gold or silver or copper or toothpicks, etc. ad nauseam, are made 'receivable in payment of dues to government' then they will remain subordinate to what the Republicrat mulletry refers to as 'dollars'..

To me, this is an example of what Robert Anton Wilson referred to as the "reality tunnel". The actual evidence is that Bitcoin is far outperforming the dollar. But you have a filter -- government must define money and accepting a currency for tax payments etc. must be the superior way to create money -- that you are married to because of an ideology you have accepted. I *will* address the falsity of that belief in the other thread we have going (need time), and it seems you only thinking out loud here. But I wanted to point out that you're more or less spelling out for us, with the above, that you first instinct is to prefer your pre-established meme to the unadorned facts. Hey, it's human nature. I hold hope that you'll abandon the incorrect view in light of the evidence!

[Image: btc_vs_usd.png]
07-04-2014, 07:29 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2014 07:38 AM by Auntie Republicrat.)
TPP asserts: The actual evidence is that Bitcoin is far outperforming the dollar."

So what?!? Nearly everything is 'outperforming the dollar.' Gold, meat, Wheaties, oil, etc. ad gd nauseam!!

But you have a filter -- government must define money and accepting a currency for tax payments etc. must be the superior way to create money -- that you are married to because of an ideology you have accepted.

Rolleyes

NOT MY 'FILTER.' YOUR Republicrats' 'filter.' AND IT'S NOT AN 'IDEOLOGY'..IT'S REALITY. I'm just explaining REALITY to you. Try taking your bitcoin, gold, silver, etc., down to the town office to pay your property taxes, automobile excise taxes, etc!!....to get your suitcase of bud and big box of potato chips today down at hannaford's...to get into a red sox game..etc. ad nauseam..(hint: you will be 'filtered' out rather quickly!)

AGAIN. The REALITY is that you can live nicely without bitcoin, gold and silver..But the REALITY is that if you don't use 'dollars,' or if someone else doesn't use them in your behalf, you are dead/in jail/terrible trouble VERY quickly!

You seem loathe to accept REALITY..preferring to dwell in some theoretical construct instead. Wink
07-04-2014, 08:50 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2014 08:52 AM by Three Pipe Problem.)
Okay, bitcoins are "subordinate to the dollar." But "Nearly everything is 'outperforming the dollar.'" You have stated in multiple threads that real money is government backed and accepted for taxes. I am sure this conveys dollars some tremendous advantages that you will now proceed to explain...

BTW the REALITY is also that you can live nicely without corn flakes, but the REALITY is that is that if you don't drink 'water', you are dead/in jail/terrible trouble.
07-04-2014, 01:49 PM
MONEY makes the World go round! So who controls the money and where it goes? If you don't know then consider yourselves part of the Dumbed Down, Chemically & Psychologically castrated sheeple who are being led off the cliff... By the way, the Federal Reserve is a PRIVATE Bank that is run out of the 1 sq. mile "City of London Corporation" City-State & Bankster Haven... They have accumulated over $1,800 Trillion dollars of debt that can never be paid by a world whose total yearly product is $70 Trillion Dollars. Can you see the forest through the trees yet? THIS IS THE NUMBER 1 ISSUE FOR THE WORLD !!! GET IT YET ?
07-04-2014, 02:04 PM
Ralph, please provide proof that the Fed is run "out of" the City of London corporation.
07-04-2014, 02:41 PM
Does London provide real time orders to the Feds during their meetings, or do they get their orders in advance and just fake things until the meeting begins?

When is Snowden going to release the NSA intercepts of these orders, or are they sent only non-electronically, that is by couriers?

ₒₒₒₒ ©(¯õ¿õ¯)® ₒₒₒₒ
Breitbart was here
Veritas vos liberabit