Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Republicrat 'Economics' Sophistry Exposed..YUCK!
06-25-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Republicrat 'Economics' Sophistry Exposed..YUCK!
Ouch, that had to hurt, Auntie. I felt the sting from here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2014, 09:59 AM
Auntie has posted lots of criticisms of stinking politicians and economists, but does anyone know or understand what money/non-money system she thinks is good. Just plain barter? I remember one post about Paul Craig Roberts who she said: "gets it' so her position must be somewhat similar to his.

If you do, please explain it in 3rd grade English and 1 penny words.

ₒₒₒₒ ©(¯õ¿õ¯)® ₒₒₒₒ
Breitbart was here
Veritas vos liberabit
06-26-2014, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2014 08:01 AM by Auntie Republicrat.)
TPP twists: "You reject theory. Doubting you are aware that this is a very popular attitude among the universities these days, at least, in the humanities and liberal arts. I have noticed that people who reject theory tend..."

Rolleyes

I don't 'reject theory,' mister twister. I reject 'economists' who work their cakechutes about 'improving the economy' without EVER honestly talking about the REALITIES/FACTS concerning this HIDEOUS money (issuance, etc.) fraud going on under their fool noses. 'Money' is the most ubiquitous economic commodity..virtually one half of every transaction..to be ignorant about/silent about this massive stinking fraud is inexcusable..esp. if you are a public official..

TPP: Your hero, Ron Paul,

'Hero' is a bit much. A stretch, a twist. I loved LOVED RP's anti-interventionist stances contrasted with/to ?your terrible Republicrat militarism. Some of his stances on 'money' are wrong, but he is for COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY, maybe the most important thing. Also, many times when I listen to RP I learn something important. (hint: he is one rare Republicrat) Wink

“The great struggle of history has been for the control over money. It is almost tautological to affirm that to control the production and distribution of money is to control the wealth, resources, and people of the world.” (Jack Weatherford)
06-26-2014, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2014 09:14 AM by Three Pipe Problem.)
Auntie, you are fond of referring to me and others as "Mister Twister". Hopefully I can avoid twisting your words by quoting them without comment.

TPP: "...do you read any Austrian economists, or sustain yourself indefinitely on the "baby food" of pop/conspiracy books about the Fed, City of London, etc?"

Auntie: "...And yes, I'm familiar with 'the Austrians' down at good ol' boy Auburn. (They are THEORISTS...certainly not REALISTS)..Murray Rothbard and others."

TPP: "...You reject theory..."

Auntie: "I don't 'reject theory,' mister twister. I reject 'economists' who work their cakechutes about 'improving the economy' without EVER honestly talking about the REALITIES/FACTS concerning this HIDEOUS money (issuance, etc.) fraud going on under their fool noses."

I don't see the point in our discussing these matters further, at this time. So I will close with this thought... when it is necessary to gyrate in order to maintain one's position, what others correctly perceive as fixed points may appear to rotate around you.
06-27-2014, 07:04 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2014 07:09 AM by Auntie Republicrat.)
TPP, before you go, please remember that 'money' ('dollars' to Republicrat monetary ignoramuses) is maybe the most desired/necessary man-made 'thing.' It is at the root of most 'political' problems, discussions, etc. If you don't acquire 'it' and use 'it' (or if someone else doesn't use 'it' in your behalf) you are in BIG TROUBLE QUICKLY..dead/in jail/both...

It would seem the HIDEOUS origin and nature of thi$ important commodity would be a $ubject of concern, curiosity...but, ?you Republicrats completely gloss over the REALITIES/FACTS of this stinking system of fraud, privilege, secrecy, etc. It's almost as if you're saying, 'oh we needn't concern ourselves with the money system..it's waaaaay too complicated..but don't worry, some angelic geniuses, Republicrat doctors of economics from haaavaaad and yale are running the system with your best interests in mind.." Rolleyes

Or maybe you think 'money' results automatically as a result of economic activity?!..or maybe 'in god you trust?!'..I don't know what you think..

I do know I have talked to many MANY Republicrats who enjoy yacking about the illion 'dollar' economy who have absolutely no honest idea how even one stinking 'dollar' originates.. Wink

'All the perplexities, confusions, and distresses in America arise, not from defects in their constitution or confederation, not from a want of honor or virtue, so much as from downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation. (John Adams, letter to Thomas Jefferson, August 25, 1787. — The Works of John Adams, ed. Charles Francis Adams, vol. 8, p. 447) (1853).

We have stricken the shackles from 4,000,000 human beings and brought all labourers to a common level, but not so much by the elevation of former slaves as by reducing the whole working population, white and black, to a condition of serfdom. While boasting of our noble deeds, we are careful to conceal the ugly fact that by our iniquitous money system we have manipulated a system of oppression which, though more refined, is no less cruel than the old system of chattel slavery. (Horace Greeley)
07-01-2014, 08:24 AM
"If the superior credit the Banks enjoy, grew out of the natural order of things, it would not be a subject of complaint. But the Banks owe their credit to their charters – to special acts of legislation in their favor, and to their notes being made receivable in payment of dues to Government. The kind of credit which is created for them by law, being equipollent with cash in the market, enables them to transfer an equal amount of substantial wealth from the productive classes to themselves, giving the productive classes only representatives of credit, or evidences of debt, in return for the substantial wealth which they part with." William Gouge

This old wag understood. Unfortunately the banksters control the biggest microphones/megaphones and Republicrats know more about what Maria Buttaroma, Balack Obomba, Willard Romney, Charlie Rose, etcetercrats galore, think than what Gouge thought.

It seems Republicrats are morbidly obese from a life-long binge of circuses and chemical bread! Wink
07-01-2014, 09:39 AM
They have "dumbed" down our nation through Chemical Lobotomy! Don't blame the victim. Put the blame where it belongs! The British "Empire" aka "the crown" aka, the "City of London" Corporation and the Eugenic Nightmare of their Corpocracy that they are feeding the world. These DELUSIONAL PSYCHOPATHS need to be arrested. The chemical poisioning needs to be stopped. The state/corporate sponsored terrorism participants and cheerleaders need to be rounded up and tried in new Nurnberg trials like after WWII. So don't blame the victims of chemical poisoning so much as the parasitic perpetrators aka the Banksters. The enemy has to be identified. No more falling for false flags. After 40 years it has officially been released that the "Gulf of Tonkin" Incidence that officially started the VIETNAM WAR was a lie by the Renegade Government of Occupation in Wash. D. C. American ships were used and ordered to fire on the North Vietnamese. Another LIE / FALSE FLAG. It's time the REAL AMERICANS stood up together and reinstate OUR OWN GOVERNMENT to replace the present Usurpers, the Criminal Corporate Cabal registered as the United States of America Corporation. Yes, the "City of London" Gangster Banksters who fund the Terrorism and Chemical Drug Operations and all the other evil in this world run their evil empire through a system of World-Wide PRIVATE Central Banks replacing every countries currencies with their Petrol Dollar aka the Federal Reserve which is neither Federal or had any reserves. That's right! No Reserves. Not is there NOTHING to back up their PRIVATE CURRENCY but they have accumulated over 1,800 TRILLION Federal Reserve Note DEBT!!! $1,800 Trillion of their War & Vice Debt that can never be paid because the income of the entire world for a year in only 80 Trillion. and that is why the "City of London" Bankster Mob/Cartel aka British Empire aka New World Order aka The Elite aka Criminal Delusional Psychopaths etc.etc.etc. are funding and setting up WWIII. In their Delusional State,It's there only way out plus it fits into their Delusional Eugenic Vision and goal to Depopulate the planet from the present 7 Billion to a "manageable" 1/2 Billion or so. How far will they go ??? Only as far as WE let them !!!
07-01-2014, 10:01 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2014 10:34 AM by Three Pipe Problem.)
Whoops, I got confused and thought this was your response to my post in the other thread. So I'm deleting most of my response, will leave it at:

Auntie, I don't support giving particular private banks "superior credit", but rather a free market of competing currencies as, for example, Hayek supported, and now Ron Paul is increasingly vocal in support of. (Yes, that means I am fine with un-backed currencies, as long as they aren't government instigated).

Ralph, you may find that you get a lot more responses to your posts if you divide them into separate paragraphs and read them back to yourself to make sure they read smoothly and follow some sort of progression. However, that might also require you to untangle your thoughts a bit? I'm sure we agree on a lot, but if you can't convincingly explain why you believe something, or argue the evidence for it, you can be rather confident in having a lot of false beliefs!
07-01-2014, 11:03 AM
I also got confused by Frank's reply. Was he saying the Illuminati are not the ones responsible?

ₒₒₒₒ ©(¯õ¿õ¯)® ₒₒₒₒ
Breitbart was here
Veritas vos liberabit
07-02-2014, 07:28 AM
TPP Ludwigites: Yes, that means I am fine with un-backed currencies, as long as they aren't government instigated.

I may agree with you here. But understand that would be a radical change. The reality/history is that 'money' is and has for eons been 'government instigated.'

(your theorizing about some better future for money might improve with some honest knowledge of its past and present) Wink

..glad to see you back in action!...stay cool..drink plenty of unfluoridated liquids..take a break..make sure you've got some white wulffs and hornbergs...maybe hit sowdy-hunk about an hour before sundown..Thumbs_up