Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Republicrat 'Economics' Sophistry Exposed..YUCK!
06-15-2014, 06:29 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2014 06:41 AM by Auntie Republicrat.)
Republicrat 'Economics' Sophistry Exposed..YUCK!
TPP, recently wrote the following on another thread: As far as my knowledge of economics, if you ever demonstrate a capability for discussing economic issues, I'll be willing to engage. I'm not willing to engage a combination of ad hominem and preaching to the choir, as demonstrated above. Nor am I interested in discussing things at a school boy/girl level. If you'd like to see more of my economic thought, it isn't necessary to speculate... try searching AsMaineGoes for three pipe problem and economike.

TPP, please merely copy and paste your best thoughts on 'our economics problems and best proposals to improve..much better than me searching for it on a site i don't like...

My focus on 'economic problems' tends to gravitate towards the massive long-time monetary fraud going on under everyone's nose...an issue not ever honestly talked about in 'politics' in my lifetime..

After all, 'dollars' are the most ubiquitous 'economic commodity' you and I witness. They are virtually half of every 'economic transaction,' right? Our 'medium of exchange.' 'Dollars' are our 'unit of account.' Our 'stores of value.'

Yet in my life I have met but only a small hand-full of people who could honestly explain the following: Briefly explain how 'dollars' are created..(and destroyed)

So before I get lectured to about illion 'dollar' 'economic issues' by you, tpp, and/or some 'Economike' (he sounds like a lot of fun at a party! Rolleyes ) Wink I want to see if you understand the STINKING, HIDEOUS origin, nature, etc. of even one 'dollar.' (hint: I don't think you do.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2014, 07:32 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2014 07:53 AM by Three Pipe Problem.)
RE: Republicrat 'Economics' Sophistry Exposed..YUCK!
Wait, so if I do extra work, I get to have an extended conversation with you about this?
06-15-2014, 08:56 AM
Well of course that's how it works TPP.
06-15-2014, 09:11 AM
Auntie, I'm limiting my time investment with you. Perhaps you could explain what you suspect I don't know. Are you worried I don't know that the Fed creates money "out of thin air", i.e. based on exponentially growing credit, via a network of cronies and shell games?
06-16-2014, 06:46 AM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2014 06:53 AM by Auntie Republicrat.)
TPP writes: Perhaps you could explain what you suspect I don't know. Are you worried I don't know that the Fed creates money "out of thin air", i.e. based on exponentially growing credit, via a network of cronies and shell games?

I object to your use of the word 'credit.' If I give you 'credit' or you give me 'credit,' we give something that is ours. When operative$ of a ?foreign bankster cartel enter some brand-new numbers into some accounts and then charge interest on these 'loans'...I call that a counterfeiting/fraud scheme etc..not 'credit'..

My question is why don't any of the/?your stinking Republicrat politicians ever talk honestly and knowledgeably about this counterfeiting/fraud scheme?! ESPECIALLY the big, loud, 'free market' Rolleyes teabuggers..Brat, Poliquin, etcetercrats galore. (if i'm wrong, please merely copy and paste the best Brat/Poliquin/etc. thoughts on thi$ fraud.)

http://www.globalresearch.ca/who-owns-th...erve/10489

"Here is how it works: When the government is short of funds, the Treasury issues bonds and delivers them to bond dealers, which auction them off. When the Fed wants to “expand the money supply” (create money), it steps in and buys bonds from these dealers with newly-issued dollars acquired by the Fed for the cost of writing them into an account on a computer screen. These maneuvers are called “open market operations” because the Fed buys the bonds on the “open market” from the bond dealers. The bonds then become the “reserves” that the banking establishment uses to back its loans. In another bit of sleight of hand known as “fractional reserve” lending, the same reserves are lent many times over, further expanding the money supply, generating interest for the banks with each loan. It was this money-creating process that prompted Wright Patman, Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee in the 1960s, to call the Federal Reserve “a total money-making machine.” He wrote:“When the Federal Reserve writes a check for a government bond it does exactly what any bank does, it creates money, it created money purely and simply by writing a check.”

How about you, AL Amoling? What are your thoughts on the $ubject?
06-17-2014, 06:37 AM
“Now, that is what Henry Ford wants to prevent. He thinks it is stupid, and so do I, that for the loan of $30,000,000 of their own money the people of the United States should be compelled to pay $66,000,000 — that is what it amounts to, with interest. People who will not turn a shovelful of dirt nor contribute a pound of material will collect more money from the United States than will the people who supply the material and do the work...But here is the point: If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill. The element that makes the bond good makes the bill good. The difference between the bond and the bill is that the bond lets the money brokers collect twice the amount of the bond and an additional 20 per cent, whereas the currency pays nobody but those who directly contribute to Muscle Shoals in some useful way..." (Thomas Edison)

This stinking fraud continues...and not a peep from the likes of any current Republicrat puppet stinkers: Romney, Clinton, Obomba, Paul Le Rage, Poliquin, Brat, Michaud, etcetercreeps ad nauseam!..
06-17-2014, 06:57 AM
......""History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance".....

James Madison
06-18-2014, 06:44 AM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2014 06:47 AM by Auntie Republicrat.)
“I am afraid the ordinary citizen will not like that the banks can and do create money....And they who control the credit of the nation direct the policy of the Governments and hold in the hollow of their hand the destiny of the people.” – Reginald McKenna, Chairman of Midland Bank, 1924

Woodcanoe, I sense you are knowlegeable about this stinking monetary fraud..and you seem fair-minded in general..help me understand..

Why don't voters/people demand answers from these Republicrat politicians with respect to this miserable monetary fraud going on under everyone's nose??..Virtually not an honest peep from any of them!! Right?! (I contend the politicians and most voters/people are largely ignoramusses/dupes here..whereas TPP seems to be saying that 'everybody knows..')

Why would 'voters' support any fool politician who doesn't understand and then VIGOROUSLY address this stinking fraud?!? Huh
06-18-2014, 08:03 AM
If you cannot understand why, but understand the mechanics, then I'm not sure you are thinking critically. Think of all the people in the ponzi/pyramid scheme: they benefit from it's completion and don't want to get stuck on their feet when the music stops.

Their livelihood and career are built on such a scheme, and to halt or alter its course while in operation is political suicide, thus they perpetrate the fraud.

Add a greed element to the mix and you have your answer.
06-18-2014, 08:16 AM
(06-18-2014 06:44 AM)Auntie Republicrat Wrote:  “I am afraid the ordinary citizen will not like that the banks can and do create money....And they who control the credit of the nation direct the policy of the Governments and hold in the hollow of their hand the destiny of the people.” – Reginald McKenna, Chairman of Midland Bank, 1924

Woodcanoe, I sense you are knowlegeable about this stinking monetary fraud..and you seem fair-minded in general..help me understand..

Why don't voters/people demand answers from these Republicrat politicians with respect to this miserable monetary fraud going on under everyone's nose??..Virtually not an honest peep from any of them!! Right?! (I contend the politicians and most voters/people are largely ignoramusses/dupes here..whereas TPP seems to be saying that 'everybody knows..')

Why would 'voters' support any fool politician who doesn't understand and then VIGOROUSLY address this stinking fraud?!? Huh

!I don't claim to know everthing about money, but I do know what I see.......and what I see now in America bothers me greatly!

Akexis DeToqueville toured the USA in the early 1800's as he wanted to study democracy in action. Around 1835 he wrote a long report on what he had seen and what he thought of it all.

He wrote that he thought that Democracy would only last a couple of hundred years as at that point the people would have figured out that they could vote themselves largesse from the pot!

I think we are there!

The progressive minded figured out a long time ago that they could curry votes by "redistributing" government largesse to their supporters. In the early years labor unions were some of the largest groups that were coveted by the progressives. Later on, especially after the beginning of LBJ's "Great Society" it was realized that those who did not work at all were a HUGE voting bloc and would heavily support those who gave away other people's money in the form of free stuff.

Not to be left out were the Republicans who could see how this worked and they coveted the votes from large corporations, especially the petroleum industry, the banking industry and the military industrial complex. You see there are two kinds of welfare in the USA today, blue collar and white collar, to steal the terms from another place. Both are equally bad and are the direct product of the redistribution of wealth business which is about the only thing DC is any good at now. Redistribution of wealth is driving government and politics today, and everything going on is based upon that idea to one level or another.

Your use of the term "Republicrat" is to denote those of the R party who choose to use "redistribution of government largesse" to curry votes from the fools who know no better.

That's right, it takes two things to make this machine work. First it takes stupid voters who do not know the perils of this kind of voting, nor would care even if they did. The welfare of the nation is virtually on the table.......and this sordid mess keeps right on running in the same direction.

Oh, and to keep all of this "redistribution" in business requires LOTS of money, much more now than can be derived from the normal revenue streams. Last I looked we were 17 TRILLION in debt (that they will admit to, actually I think it much higher than that) so the money supply has to be expanded in order for the banks to be willing to take the checks. Most of the "stupids" believe that if Wall Street is "sizzling" then the economy is going good! Banks can take "funny money" and make vast sums of more "funny money" from it! Well Wall street IS sizzling and the real economy is NOT good! Sooner of later all this "funny money" won't be worth Jack!

We can't export tens of millions of jobs to southeast Asia and expect that the US economy will grow. There can only be so many eating joints, hotels and tourist traps before we reach saturation. Having grown up on the Maine coast, in touristville, I can state that this is a hell of a thing to base an economy on.

America led the charge to carry out world war II against evil in two hemispheres. And it was prosecuted to a successful conclusion. Why, simply because America could "out-manufacture" any other nation on the planet, and a lot of REAL wealth comes from creating something that people are willing to buy.

Wealth that comes from spending other people's money will only last as long as that funny money does. DC is walking a very delicate tightrope, trying to keep creating more money, without any of the stupids figuring this all out, and it is getting pretty dicey I can tell you. A slight hiccup and the DJIA goes down 250 points.

Small town locally owned banks were always the heart of America. They loaned money for homes, cars, businesses......to local people that they knew, and they were very conservative in their business. The large multi-national banks are big enough and remote enough so that they can engage in all kinds of slimy enterprises,........and they do.

This can only end in one of two ways. 1) The stupids suddenly see the light (human greed being what it is, that is not happening IMHO) or 2) we are going to see the greatest economic disaster in the history of the world and streets in many American cities will look like Rawanda!

I have no sympathy for the money changers, good riddance to em all and the politicians who enable them, both D's and R's!

Former Sen Daniel P Moynihan once asked: "Where are all the leaders"?

Good question, show me one and he has my vote!

WC[/align]