Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MSEA-SEIU Local 1989
01-28-2014, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2014 12:49 PM by Truth or Consequences.)
RE: MSEA-SEIU Local 1989
I don't know if Narsbars was using state office equipment during business hours. However, it really does NOT matter because the MSEA administrative staff will allow him to break ALL rules and then protect him. Perhaps cut a deal with DAFS. Slaughter somebody that does NOT deserve to be slaughtered. Some people that work for the state bring their own laptop or I-Pad to work and they do as they please on breaks using their personal equipment. Let's hope this is the case with Narsbars.

Bob, thank you for your reminder. Narsbars should change his username. Narsbars outed himself years ago. I think he is using this thread because he has been barred from AMG. Narsbars enjoys being recognized. Perhaps he is narcissistic and can't help himself. So we appreciate the anonymity clause but Narsbars wants everybody to identify him or he would have changed his username/handle on this thread. Narsbars enjoys the chase and enjoys greasy pizza parties at the expense of the membership and Fair Share payers. That's how he gets attention by a small group. He is a follower and not a leader.

I don't have a problem if one wants to be a member of MSEA-SEIU. Everybody should have the freedom to pick and chose and nobody should be forced to pay a fee for services that are NOT delivered or poorly delivered. Members don't vote, they are forced to select delegates to vote. A couple of hundred people are selected to vote and can vote any way they please. Delegates do NOT have to disclose who they are voting for. It keeps the same small group in office. Perhaps this small group does not have the background or skills to run an association? MSEA is NOT members driven.............again members are not even allowed ballot votes. Narsbars, you understand that the money is being utilized for political gain. The monies support democrats, campaigns etc. I have no problem with people supporting a party but it needs to come from everybody's personal pay check. Not everybody supports the same candidates. It is well known that MSEA lobbies and is a PAC not a union. So Narsbars why are people not allowed a democratic ballot vote? Perhaps Narsbars is ready to retire and wants a job working for SEIU? I believe that is what happens if you are a good boy/girl! So keep up the amazing and deceptive loyalities for your own self-centered gains!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2014, 05:16 PM
(01-28-2014 06:49 AM)Bob Wrote:  Just a reminder, The Maine Citizen does protect anonymity.

And I very much support that policy.

That said I didn't try to "out" anybody and nor would I.

Moreover, I have no desire to know any anonymous person's identity.

I am only interested in their arguments and inconsistencies if any.
01-28-2014, 06:35 PM
Public sector unions are a whole different world. They rule because there are bought and paid for politicians and inept management within state and municipal government. Omg

Carry on guys.
01-28-2014, 06:40 PM
They are just a place to launder money, the progressive version of tax payer funded campaign donations. They would collapse if forced dues were done away with.
01-28-2014, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2014 07:27 PM by Ugene.)
The state union would like to clean up their act, but "It's not my yob" as Sven the barber used to say.

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
01-28-2014, 07:50 PM
Bob said: Public sector unions are a whole different world. They rule because there are bought and paid for politicians and inept management within state and municipal government.

Reply: Yes, and Narsbars understands but does not want to admit the facts. MSEA-SEIU needs to open up the books for a "real audit"!

Islander said: They are just a place to launder money, the progressive version of tax payer funded campaign donations. They would collapse if forced dues were done away with.

Reply: Certainly if there was NO forced FS, things would drastically change. In fact, I believe that MSEA tried to take credit for a small 1% raise for state workers and then citizens heard that the 1% raise was already on the table, therefore it was NOT a fight that MSEA won for state workers as many members were told!

Sonny said: And I very much support that policy. That said I didn't try to "out" anybody and nor would I. Moreover, I have no desire to know any anonymous person's identity.

Reply: Sonny, I agree that nobody on this thread tried to identify anybody. Narsbars could have changed is username and selected not to. I am sure that Narsbars wanted everybody to see he was back on this thread. If Narsbars wants to debate the truth, I am happy to have a debate. Narsbars needs to be honest about what MSEA-SEIU really respresents. MSEA will lobby and use the membership's dues for political purposes, raises and excellent benefits for MSEA staff members! We all understand that big bucks with be used supporting Michael Michaud, Chellie Pingree and all state democrats running for office. I have NO problem with these candidates, however, I believe that dues should not be largely used for this purpose. Narsbars is fully and totally aware of what happens at MSEA-SEIU! Personally, I have nothing against Narsbars but I disagree with not being completing honest with disclosing what happens with the memberships dues!
01-30-2014, 06:53 AM
Well said TorC, very well said! Hmmmmmm, I wonder why Nars has suddenly gone silent? It would be nice to get his response to those questions.

-----------
Expose and document the Far-Left,
Support the Right.
01-31-2014, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2014 06:18 PM by Truth or Consequences.)
Moving Forward said: I wonder why Nars has suddenly gone silent? It would be nice to get his response to those questions?

Reply: It is an election year and he can't defend the amount of money being removed from FS and the membership dues for campaigns, telephone calls, mass mailings, postage, e-mails, etc. It is going to cost the membership and FS big bucks this year. This is NOT a good time for Nars to be ranting and raving. And let's NOT forget about kickbacks received from SEIU! It is doubtful that Nars can fool anybody that has 1/2 a brain. And even for those that support Michaud, Pingree, etc. should NOT agree to use the membership's dues for thr purpose of politics. Perhaps they should ask members to make a donation for campaign support.
02-02-2014, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 02:07 PM by Sonny Laymatina.)
(01-31-2014 06:13 PM)Truth or Consequences Wrote:  Moving Forward said: I wonder why Nars has suddenly gone silent? It would be nice to get his response to those questions? Reply: It is an election year and he can't defend the amount of money being removed from FS and the membership dues for campaigns, telephone calls, mass mailings, postage, e-mails, etc. It is going to cost the membership and FS big bucks this year. This is NOT a good time for Nars to be ranting and raving. And let's NOT forget about kickbacks received from SEIU! It is doubtful that Nars can fool anybody that has 1/2 a brain. And even for those that support Michaud, Pingree, etc. should NOT agree to use the membership's dues for thr purpose of politics. Perhaps they should ask members to make a donation for campaign support.

Imagine for sake of argument that the KKK infiltrates msea like the Dems did.

And they get 51% of delegates at a convention to vote for racists.

Would Narsbars defend this majority rule "democracy" like he does the Dems?

Would he accept his dues or "fair share" money going to the KKK?

Isn't what's sauce for the goose sauce for the gander?

Or does he only defend this "democracy" when it suits his politics?
02-04-2014, 01:00 PM
Glad to see a new thread about Msea non service. From the sound of it, similar problems are state wide.