Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I ain't buying it:
05-03-2014, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2014 08:57 PM by taxfoe.)
I ain't buying it:
U2 spy plane delays HUNDREDS of flights from LAX after it overloaded air traffic control system

SOURCE

A U-2 spy plane is being blamed for a software glitch at a Californian air traffic control center which led to delays earlier this week.

Hundreds of flights were either cancelled or delayed on Wednesday afternoon and it was a relic from the Cold War that appears to be to blame.

According to NBC News, the U-2 was flying at 60,000 feet, but air traffic control computers were attempting to keep it from colliding with planes that were actually miles beneath it.

The U-2 spy plane is the same type of aircraft that flew high-altitude spy missions over Russia 50 years ago and more recently Afghanistan.

The aircraft passed through the airspace monitored by the L.A. Air Route Traffic Control Center in Palmdale, California.

On Wednesday, Government officials were not immediately sure why the system had failed.

Good luck proving (or disproving) this one. In the meantime, if the gummint said it, it must be true.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2014, 11:18 AM
RE: I ain't buying it:
But within days of the original report, disseminated across broadcast networks all over America, the Air Force officially denied that it was a U-2 spy plane, claiming they found the glitch but provided no reason for what caused it:

CHAMP

We hit every target we wanted to. We prosecuted everyone. Today we made science fiction into science fact.

We took out everything.

Off the top of some bureaucrat idiots head . . tell 'em it was a U-2.

Media: Spell that, please.

F-U-2
05-08-2014, 01:53 PM
Ya think it was some chemtrail laying aircraft? Got any pix yet?

ₒₒₒₒ ©(¯õ¿õ¯)® ₒₒₒₒ
Breitbart was here
Veritas vos liberabit
05-09-2014, 12:06 AM
That's actually kind of funny, TANSTAF1. Did you open the link to the Mid-coast post in the other thread?

Kitchen table research revealed that the spraying planes have/leave no transponder signature, so I'm tempted to say you could be right but, even in bad weather, almost anyone can (and did) see the spray planes with the naked eye.
05-09-2014, 09:03 AM
Do you know where I can buy stock in the company(ies) that sells the poisons they use in the spraying?

ₒₒₒₒ ©(¯õ¿õ¯)® ₒₒₒₒ
Breitbart was here
Veritas vos liberabit
04-11-2016, 04:32 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2016 04:34 AM by Mike G.)
http://geoengineeringwatch.org/documents...041209.pdf

Summary
There are a variety of strategies, such as injecting light
-
reflecting particles into the
stratosphere, that might be used to modify the Earth’s atmosphere
-
ocean system in an
attempt to slow or reverse global warming. All of these "geoeng
ineering" strategies
involve great uncertainty and carry significant risks
. They may not work as expected,
imposing large unintended consequences
on the climate system. While offsetting
warming, most strategies are likely to leave other impacts unchecked
, such as
acidification of the ocean, the destruction of coral reefs, and changes in composition of
terrestrial ecosystems
Yet, despite uncertain and very negative potential consequences,
geoengineering might be needed to avert or reverse some
dramatic c
hange
in the climate
system
, such as several meters of sea level rise
that could impose
disaster
on
hundreds of