Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mackenzie Andersen
06-20-2014, 11:25 AM
RE: Mackenzie Andersen
$#!+ happens.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2014, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2014 01:08 PM by Mackenzie Andersen.)
I guess you couldn't find a typo in that one?

Maine State Inc officially exists but without a name. It officially exists as a vast network of state corporations which is progressively transferring power and public wealth into its own hands.

And so I continue to update Time Line. I have added dates to chapter titles and today I added Mini Timelines of Incrementalism to the menu items. I added Mini Time Line Of Incremental-ism:State Control over Education & Publicly Funded Workforce today- which is can be much longer but for now this suffices. If you want the links- your will need to download the Time Line!!

[Image: incremental timeline education labor.jpg]

Meanwhile in the News Lepage is going to China on the taxpaying segment's dime to procure some business for the tax exempt state-designed town of Lorring, Maine.I am sure Lepage will offer those Pine Tree Zone tax exemptions to the Chinese Company Norinco- an arms manufacturer who has been sanctioned for selling arms to Iran but Lepage says that doesn't matter because the subsidiary that he is dealing with manufactures railroad cars! Just like Maine Inc- no subsidiaries of the corporation have anything to do with each other- or so we are supposed to believe by the fragmentary representation we get from our Maine media:

Quote:Norinco, a conglomerate that manufactures products, including military weapons systems and firearms, was sanctioned in 2003 by the U.S. government for allegedly providing ballistic missile systems to Iran. In the 1990s, it was sanctioned and prohibited from selling its firearms in the United States after being implicated in a sting operation conducted by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. That ban expired in 2007.

In May, the organization Human Rights Watch reported the company’s name was found on canisters of chlorine gas allegedly used in a chemical attack in Syria, which the company denied, according to Bloomberg. Bangor Daily News

Not to worry about those Maine Soldiers who may have been killed by the weapons Norinco sold to Iran - they are but mere human life- not a value factored in to the "public benefit" which by statutory decree is served by every action of our state! Who can question it? In a state in which the people have allowed the state to centrally manage the economy- all are reduced to mere instrumentalities of the state- without a voice, thought or opinion of our own - that's the bargain we made so if you want to have a voice -consider moving to New Hampshire!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-20-2014, 03:05 PM
Do not forget the people hired to run these organizations, it is a lot of money taken from the private sector to consolidate power in Government, IMO
06-20-2014, 04:44 PM
Well, I help you sell more ceramic dust-collectors than you do conspiracy theories.
06-21-2014, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2014 08:37 AM by Mackenzie Andersen.)
You do not hope that Underminer- You only wish me only ill as your derisive description of ceramic art and design speaks so loudly. What's wrong with your soul?

Islander that was my thought exactly- particularly when I read about the new function of the Maine government- to negotiate relationships between private sector business in the state- That is a function that should be a private sector business, that is if private businesses feel they need such a function. It is not the business of the state but this state is no longer a state, it is a corporation that calls itself a state, but if the corporation called itself by a corporate name it would be the most dominant and despised corporation in the state.

Now LePage is making a trip to our new comrade China to negotiate a deal with a company that has been sanctioned for selling arms to Iraq and whose company name has been reported to have been found on dispensers of chemical gas in Syria. If ay other corporation did that, it would be all over the news but there in barely a ripple about it. I am surprised Lepage's political opposition doesn't make more of it- and I also wonder why China would be manufacturing rail road equipment in the USA- I'm going to look into that.

Underminer- I do not recall you ever expressing a political opinion- only your malice towards others. I have zero knowledge of where you stand politically.
06-21-2014, 11:48 AM
(06-21-2014 08:13 AM)Mackenzie Andersen Wrote:  You do not hope that Underminer- You only wish me only ill as your derisive description of ceramic art and design speaks so loudly. What's wrong with your soul?

Islander that was my thought exactly- particularly when I read about the new function of the Maine government- to negotiate relationships between private sector business in the state- That is a function that should be a private sector business, that is if private businesses feel they need such a function. It is not the business of the state but this state is no longer a state, it is a corporation that calls itself a state, but if the corporation called itself by a corporate name it would be the most dominant and despised corporation in the state.

Now LePage is making a trip to our new comrade China to negotiate a deal with a company that has been sanctioned for selling arms to Iraq and whose company name has been reported to have been found on dispensers of chemical gas in Syria. If ay other corporation did that, it would be all over the news but there in barely a ripple about it. I am surprised Lepage's political opposition doesn't make more of it- and I also wonder why China would be manufacturing rail road equipment in the USA- I'm going to look into that.

Underminer- I do not recall you ever expressing a political opinion- only your malice towards others. I have zero knowledge of where you stand politically.

And for your information our company is historically recognized in the field of ceramics and has frequently been a top seller in name stores and national catalogs.