Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mackenzie Andersen
06-03-2014, 10:57 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2014 12:16 PM by Mackenzie Andersen.)
RE: Mackenzie Andersen
In the meantime- while I am working on resolving the conventional method< I am doing this:

NOTICE !

I have been told that the cart link for the download does not work.

It appears to work from my end but I am looking into the problem.
In the meantime you can send the payment of ten dollars -or whatever you choose to contribute above the minimum - directly via Paypal

First Log In to PayPal
Go to Send Money
Send to mackenzie@andersenstudio.com
Subject “TIMELINE PAYMENT“
Include your Email Address
I will send you the PFD file via email.
I am not opening my emails minute by minute but I will check several times a day.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2014, 02:39 PM
Thanks, I will try again also. First time I got the page not found message.
Find all posts by this user
06-04-2014, 05:18 AM
No surprise there. I put in a support ticket at the server and will have to research further security. I figured this would happen, which I know some think I am nuts- but I am writing about a public private hegemony that controls the capital in this state and is in bed with everything high tech for the most obvious reason- the billions and billions they could potentially make!

Then there are organizations like I a n-Q-Tel a "not-for profit venture capital firm" which usually means someone is making a profit as in The Maine Technology Institute. In-Q-Tel invests in private companies that develop spying technology that the CIA uses- meaning private companies can also have access.- That's what high tech is about! And that's the environment in which we live.

BUT - I stopped by to post a link to this article:

A historian who understood why big business wanted regulation

Here is a choice quote:

Quote:Many corporate titans in the early 20th Century, buying into the pervasive hubris of the day, believed that a state-managed economy was the inevitable end of a rational society—the conclusion of what Standard Oil’s top lobbyist Samuel Dodd called the “march of civilization.” Competition, in their eyes, was destructive redundancy.

Time for underminer to jump in and say yuck yuck -your talking about conspiracy theories again. How naive is it to believe that conspiracies do not exist- that big power does not have access to technology that the rest of us do not? Use that device you have on top of your neck underminer!
06-04-2014, 07:52 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2014 07:53 AM by Mackenzie Andersen.)
This is the message I received from my server:

Hello Mackenzie,

Thank you for contacting Support.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I have accessed the website http://preservingtheamericanpoliticalphilosophy.com/ and clicked on the Check out button in the home page. The cart works fine and it is not empty. Please provide us the steps to duplicate where the people are seeing empty cart.

Mega proxy is a third party service and we are not sure whether it will allow to access the cart, and how it works.

Thank You!

Sincerely,

Desmond G
Customer Support

The cart also looks like it works from my view. If people have the same issue as Tax Foe , please let me know. It's very difficult to fix a problem that I cannot even see. Someone on twitter also told me that the shopping cart is not working.
06-05-2014, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2014 05:46 PM by Mackenzie Andersen.)
Link to The Preserving the American Political Philosophy Shopify Store where you can download timeline
06-05-2014, 11:18 AM
Your new link returns:

Google URL Shortener
404: Page not found – the page http://goo.gl/H30lj5%5DLink does not exist.

If you typed in or copied/pasted this URL, make sure you included all the characters, with no extra punctuation.
06-05-2014, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2014 12:42 PM by Underminer.)
Probably should have tested it a little more before rolling it out and posting it here and on AMG, huh, Mack? At the very least hired a proofreader to fix the spelling mistakes.

What a joke. Think anyone here, or especially at AMG, is laughing at you?
06-05-2014, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2014 08:44 PM by Mackenzie Andersen.)
THIS WORKS! I TESTED IT!....http://preserving-the-american-political-philsophy.myshopify.com/

Surprise me and say something real Underminer!
06-05-2014, 07:11 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2014 07:12 PM by Underminer.)
Something real? Ok, how's this--

1. You post unnecessarily long-winded and obtuse crap about things virtually nobody cares about.

2. Your "work" is full of typos and misspellings that undermine whatever long-winded and obtuse points you're trying to make

3. Almost nobody reads your long-winded and obtuse crap because nobody (except you and maybe Islander) understands what the hell you're talking about.

You're welcome.

Underminer
06-05-2014, 08:43 PM
That does not surprise me Underminer that is you same old same old.

I suppose we can account for your belief that you know what every one else thinks to your status as a liberal-ie Communists -ie collectivist. We are all just one collective blob. No distinctions between us- no individuality- thus if you have a thought- it must be because everyone else is thinking exactly the same thing !

I am sure that construct is way too deep for the blob to understand! And I say; Who cares!