Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SUSAN COLLINS' DIARY
12-28-2013, 06:56 PM
SUSAN COLLINS' DIARY
Dear Diary,

Did you miss me? Now that there is no As Maine Goes, I think we can keep our chats private and nobody else will read them.

I know I am too ditzy to be in the United States Senate but it sure is a nice private club and I'd hate to lose being able to hang out with Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and John McCain.

But this election thing is such a drag. And those Republicans keep sniping at me. They even ask why I am a Republican. Easy answer. I'm from The County and up there you're born either Franco, John Martin or a Republican. You don't have to believe anything, it's just expected of you.

I got an easy pass for re-election. Eric is no threat -- is that the best those rightwingers could come up with? And Shana is a nice gal but way over her head. The general election will be like the Red Sox playing Boston College in spring training.

So get ready Maine. I'll be back down there with my devious votes first to enable the Democrats to pass bills with a simple majority and then I can vote Nay to claim I opposed them when I already know they have the votes to win. What a scam. Thanks, Olympia, for teaching me that neat trick. Tongue

Later,

Suz
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2013, 07:59 AM
RE: SUSAN COLLINS' DIARY
Welcome back, we have mised the Dear Diary posts
Find all posts by this user
12-29-2013, 09:33 AM
When are the sheeple gonna wake up and get off their duffs?

ₒₒₒₒ ©(¯õ¿õ¯)® ₒₒₒₒ
Breitbart was here
Veritas vos liberabit
12-30-2013, 11:14 AM
TANSTAF1. we are told that Collins and her ilk are the Republicans only hope, otherwise we will end up with democrat who is just like her.
01-06-2014, 08:18 PM
Dear Diary,

I'm warm and cozy down here in Washington, basking in the warmth of love from Harry Reid and Barbara Boxer and other people who matter.

But people in Maine are so nasty. They're complaining about the sub-arctic cold and trying to call me a ninny for buying into the politically-correct global warming. (Hey, Al Gore left the Senate and became a billionare on that canard!)

Thankfully, progressives love me. Look what Mother Nature Network wrote about me:

There must be something in the water in Maine because the state's other Republican senator, Susan Collins, is also pretty hip to climate change and the environment at large. Collins beat Snowe by 9 percentage points with a perfect 100 percent score by the League of Conservation Voters (who endorsed her last year) and, in 2007, voted for a bill that would require the government to take global warming into account when planning projects. She's voted to preserve Corporate Average Fuel Economy, or CAFE, standards, to keep renewable and solar power funding, and to elevate the EPA to a Cabinet-level department.

In case you want to find it fast, I bookmarked it so I can read it again and again:
http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/climate...-susan-col

And that picture of me on the boat looks so cute. Heart

So let those pesky conservatives say what they want about me. The people in power love this girl!

Bye for now,

Suz
01-07-2014, 08:46 AM
Well, Susan, your diary entry isn't that far from Shenna Bellows' views on global warming. How will the candidate debate differentiate between the Republican and the Democrat?
01-07-2014, 10:58 AM
Old vs. Young ? I think I will vote for the newbie, Collins is past her expiration date.
01-07-2014, 07:54 PM
Dear Diary,

I sure showed those neanderthal Republicans a thing or two today! I voted with the Democrats to stifle debate against extending unemployment debates. No TV time with a filibuster for Cruz or Paul! Tongue

Look, there are no jobs in Maine. And if I wanted to help my home state economically then I would have to read all that icky economics stuff. Ludwig Von Mises would cure my insomnia.

It's so much easier to pander politically and out-flank the Democrats by supporting more entitlement expenditures. I don't know who is going to pay for it but I'm sure Harry Reid will find a new tax.

Gotta run, dear diary. Kelly Ayotte and I are going down to the Democrat Club for a celebration.

Later,

Suz
01-09-2014, 08:54 AM
Dear Diary,

DAMN that David Espo at Associated Press for leaking the truth about me!

I was one of six Republicans who defied the other 37 and voted with the Democrats on a key procedural vote to extend unemployment benefits. But it didn't address the funding.

So now Harry Reid and Mitch McConnell are battling while those wiseass punks Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and Mike Lee watch from the sidelines, laughing at both of them.

Well, I am not about to work with Republicans to find a solution. But I did take action secretly. Then that damned AP reporter spilled the beans in his story:

It was unclear what compromise talks Reid was referring to, although other officials said Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, had been in touch with the White House on the issue.
http://apnews.myway.com//article/2014010...UFP82.html

Well, Barack and I have so much more in common than I do with any Republican. Besides, look at that great picture of me in my white dress sitting with him the Oval Office. Oh, e-bo-nee and i-vo-ree.... How I love to hum that as I strut my County butt to the White House unlike any other Republican in the Senate!

I guess the AP leak won't hurt me. Maine mainstream media won't print anything which makes me look bad so none of my constituents will ever see it.

Gotta run, dear diary, John McCain's having another temper tantrum and won't come down to the floor unless I offer him a Maine Blueberry Buckle (who says I don't do anything on behalf my state?)

Love,

Silly Susan
01-09-2014, 09:30 AM
Howard! So glad you found your way over here. Missed you on AMG, did they ban your postings there after a while?