Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Maine Republican Liberty Caucus
12-28-2013, 02:35 PM
The Maine Republican Liberty Caucus is an organization in which I personally belong to. They bill themselves as the Conscience of the Republican Party. The MRLC is in the process of starting County subchapters. Androscoggin County is trying to form a subchapter and Penobscot County successfully formed an RLC Subchapter! Congratulation to Penobscot County.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2013, 02:51 PM
RE: Maine Republican Liberty Caucus
Maine RLC welcomes any registered Republican who agrees to The Liberty Compact, which we ask candidates seeking our endorsement to sign:

"I pledge to the citizens of this State, and to the American people, that as their elected representative I will work to: restore liberty, not restrict it; shrink government, not expand it; reduce taxes, not raise them; abolish programs, not create them; promote the freedom and independence of citizens, not the interference of government in their lives; and observe the limited, enumerated powers of our Constitution, not ignore them."

If you agree and consider yourself a Liberty Republican, please go to http://www.mainerlc.org and click the join button. As a member you are eligible to vote on endorsements, run for RLC office and run for a Maine voting delegate seat at the RLC National Convention, which was awarded to Portland, Maine the weekend of April 18-20, 2015.

Maine RLC is an officially sanctioned chapter of the national Republican Liberty Caucus (http://www.rlc.org), a 527-c all volunteer organization founded in 1991.

I hope you join and become active. You will meet RLC members at outreach tables at the larger county caucuses in February.

VIC BERARDELLI
RLC NORTHEAST REGION DIRECTOR
MAINE RLC STATE CHAIR
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply