Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
FREE CAMPAIGN SCHOOL - THIS SATURDAY!
03-20-2014, 10:43 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2014 04:02 PM by Vic Berardelli.)
FREE CAMPAIGN SCHOOL - THIS SATURDAY!
FREE!

Maine Republican Liberty Caucus
presents

CAMPAIGN SCHOOL

For candidates, future candidates, activists and those who want to learn how to manage a political campaign.

SATURDAY, APRIL 19
8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.

BEAL COLLEGE
99 Farm Road, Bangor
From I-395 East take Exit 3A, right at exit, Beal College is 0.25-miles up the hill

From I-395 West take Exit 3, left at exit, go under I-395 and take the first right, Beal College is 0.5-miles up the hill
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2014, 05:21 PM
RE: FREE CAMPAIGN SCHOOL
You've all received word about the campaign and activist training sponsored by Maine Republican Liberty Caucus on April 19.

R.S.V.P. soon because spaces are filling fast and apparently the Republican Party isn't too keen on you learning the secrets to success.

A paid operative of the Maine Republican Party sent this message to candidates with the subject line, "We encourage you to inquire with us before you attend the training."

This party apparatchik wrote to candidates:
"Around 9:00 am, I sent an email about an upcoming training. The training is not sponsored nor endorsed by the Maine Republican Party. The MRP will inform you of official training opportunities as they arise, but this training is not one of them."

We don't know what they have to fear except that this training isn't The Establishment Way, but it is The Winning Way!

"The best candidate doesn't always win an election, but the best campaign does." From the national best seller The Politics Guy Campaign Tips - How to Win a Local Election by Vic Berardelli, one of the campaign school presenters. The book, available at AMAZON in print or Kindle, is the synopsis of the intensive all day training.

Of what is The Establishment afraid? This is the crucial grassroots, hands-on in-the-trenches knowledge of strategy and tactics you need to win election on your own.

The school is FREE so why not come and find out for yourself. If you are a candidate, a campaign manager, a grassroots activist or just thinking of running someday you will be glad you did!

SATURDAY, APRIL 19
BEAL COLLEGE
99 Farm Road
Bangor, Maine

DIRECTIONS:

From I-395 East take Exit 3A. Turn right off the exit. Beal College is a quarter-mile up the road.

From I-395 West take Exit 3. Turn left off the exit. Go underneath the Interstate and take the first right. Beal College is a half-mile up the road.

R.S.V.P.: News@ThePoliticsGuy.com
03-26-2014, 05:42 AM
They were not pleased with Adam Mack's school nearly two decades go. I sat beside Mark Cenci. The McCain, Boehner, Romney and Collins wing of the party fears the Republican wing of the Republican Party. They have declared open war against the grass roots who got Paul LePage elected as governor and against the Conservtive Senate Committee.
04-07-2014, 10:06 AM
Slots are still available for any candidate, future candidate, campaign operative or anyone who wants to learn the winning formula to election.

For space and logistics planning, if you are coming please RSVP with the number of attendees you are bringing to:

News@ThePoliticsGuy.com

The Beal College cafeteria will be open for coffee, breakfast and lunch.
04-09-2014, 02:35 PM
STILL TIME TO ENROLL!

Pre-register at News@ThePoliticsGuy.com and tell is how many people you're bringing.
04-16-2014, 03:56 PM
MAINE RLC

presents

FREE CAMPAIGN TRAINING

"The best candidate doesn't always win an election, but the best campaign does."

From the national best seller The Politics Guy Campaign Tips - How to Win a Local Election by Vic Berardelli, one of the campaign school presenters. The book, available at AMAZON in print or Kindle, is the synopsis of the intensive all day training which will be presented by experienced campaign consultants and winning candidates.

This is the crucial grassroots, hands-on in-the-trenches knowledge of strategy and tactics you need to win election on your own.

The school is FREE. If you are a candidate, a campaign manager, a grassroots activist or just thinking of running someday you will be glad you attended!

CANDIDATES: Please attend and bring your campaign helpers with you so that they're ready to implement your winning campaign.

SATURDAY, APRIL 19

BEAL COLLEGE
99 Farm Road
Bangor, Maine

Beal cafeteria will be open for coffee, breakfast and working lunch.

DIRECTIONS:

From I-395 East take Exit 3A. Turn right off the exit. Beal College is a quarter-mile up the road.

From I-395 West take Exit 3. Turn left off the exit. Go underneath the Interstate and take the first right. Beal College is a half-mile up the road.

R.S.V.P.: News@ThePoliticsGuy.com