Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Preserving The American Politcal Philsophy Website featuring The State's Round Table
04-06-2014, 08:41 AM
RE: Preserving The American Politcal Philsophy Website featuring The State's Round Table
Probably a good idea
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: Preserving The American Politcal Philsophy Website featuring The State's Round Table
Ayah!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-01-2014, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2014 12:00 PM by Mackenzie Andersen.)
My position is that nothing will change except through the people. The media is a part of the hegemony of power. That is why I have created a downloadable timeline of the statutory transformation of Maine- concentrating on the years from 1977 to present and including a section on the 3013 legislative section.

I made each administration a separate chapter. It is interesting to note that the administrations evenly fluctuate between Republican, Democrat , and Independent and that all incrementally and aggressively have advanced the corporate state. In fact many of the most obscene bill pass with unanimous support.

When I started researching this I had to go from part to part before I understood there was an entire system in place and that each part is just a wheel in that system. The timeline enables others to understand that there is a whole system in place first and then to examine all the parts.

I will be announcing this soon on the thread Above The Law . Here is the link now: A Maine Citizen's Journey Through The Statutes of Transformation

There are few good candidates out there but this will help them and hopefully encourage public questioning enough for the politicians to understand that this is going to be an issue in future political debate.
06-01-2014, 04:23 PM
You have done a yeoman's job! Well done
Find all posts by this user
06-01-2014, 05:52 PM
Thanks.