Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Preserving The American Politcal Philsophy Website featuring The State's Round Table
02-16-2014, 12:08 PM
Preserving The American Politcal Philsophy Website featuring The State's Round Table
][Image: Roundtable-Of-The-States-2A-1024x568.gif]

If You Don’t Read Your State Constitution & Statutes, You Don’t Know What’s In Them!.

‘This is a political forum, open to any political topic but with an intent to focus on what is going on in and between the states.This is a state constitutional & statutory law forum to include a measure of how state statutory laws are consistent with each state”s constitution.

This is a policy discussion which will attempt to shed the sun light on trends among the states and how the state”s affect each ether”s policy decisions.

The colonies became the states and the states created the federal government. It's time to take our local sovereignty back- be it United States sovereignty, state sovereignty, municipal sovereignty or individual rights and freedom !

And this is an open source research forum aspiring to create a new political narrative sprouting from the ground up, from local governments and local communities to state governments and the federal government, telling the stories that don't often get told by the existing local, state and national media.

Part of this project will be deconstructing and reconstructing the news, using our unique analytical minds combined with investigative research to tell the news with a new perspective.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Preserving The American Politcal Philsophy Website featuring The State's Round Table
Boy, this sure caught on, huh Mack?
Find all posts by this user
03-21-2014, 08:04 AM
RE: Preserving The American Politcal Philsophy Website featuring The State's Round Table
Looks like a lot of work went into this Mackenzie... looking forward to seeing what develops.
03-21-2014, 09:45 AM
Looks great, and a lot of work. Glad to be a memeber
04-01-2014, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2014 04:28 PM by Mackenzie Andersen.)
Did you register Islander? all I saw were the phoney ones- so many of them !

I started a KickStarter Project

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mac...-tea-shirt

Day One UPDATE;

Not even trying to be normal because It's impossible !

I am currently switching gears to targeting some who can easily get me past my goal. Some more well known folk who are the targets of dis-information campaigns might find it mutually beneficial to donate to an off-the grid blog exposing how the Maine government is redistributing the public's wealth to private capitalists- preferentially global capitalists that manufacture in global low cost labor markets. The power of dis-information would be harder to sustain in light of such a contribution to my blog -and a high profile contributor would expand my blog's profile expotentially and bounce right back to tthe high profile contributor-. Its just not that easy to touch base with public personalities.

If enough contributions occur, my website could become a powerful organizer of public repeal campaigns such as should have taken place after the passage of The Seed Capital Tax cCedit. I knew I couldn't make that happen on my own and contacted a couple of organizations. Neither esponded- and so like everything else in my life- it seems that if I want to get it done, i have to do it myself- except that I can't do that for my own KickStarter project.
04-02-2014, 02:44 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2014 02:45 AM by Mackenzie Andersen.)
Day Two- Still Zero- Delete- Start Over and for now retire the blog- to return if things work out.
04-02-2014, 09:33 PM
Good luck with that.
04-04-2014, 09:22 AM
Thanks-

I ran a KickStarter project for almost two days and got no response and so dropped it as it made me feel so unfocused or shall I say focused only in blogging - which is not good!

But all was not lost- In that short time I got two twitter notifications of sites not yet launched that could make a big difference.

There is so such going on in crowd-funding these days that it will take a lot of time just to sort through all the possibilities and I am also looking into publishing.

It's hard to get an organization going without capital. In the old days, one would think of going the non-profit route, which was never my favorite thing and today would just be an exercise in futility.

I paid for the hosting for one year and if it's not happening at the end of a year, I may not go further with it.
04-05-2014, 07:49 AM
Yes I did register
04-05-2014, 02:12 PM
I think I have to add an capcha code to the register function to stop the phony registrations so that I can recognize real ones.