Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Sandy Hook shooting
01-05-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Sandy Hook shooting
This site regarding the 911 calls is worth looking at.
https://soundcloud.com/nydailynews/911-c...ndy-hook-1

If you prepare yourself with these questions, then listen to tape 2 in the link above, then ask the questions again...you will have even more questions.

How did he know the whole school is in lockdown if he was hiding and he said all the classroom doors were locked. Also how did he see the glass shot out if he was in another part of the school?

More info here:
http://sandyhookresearch.blogspot.com/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2014, 09:00 PM
It's hard to believe that there is any tinfoil left in Maine. You conspiracy theorists are amazing. Are there dead kids? Is the mother dead? Is Adam Lanza dead? Are some teachers dead? Were they all killed (except for Adam) with .223 or the equivalent?
I say yes. Show me the evidence that something else happened.
You can't. Call the parents of the deceased. If they disagree, let all of us know. Or do you believe that the 26 parents and the entire community are in on the conspiracy.
Perhaps they are hiding out on Planet X?
01-05-2014, 09:40 PM
....." Show me the evidence that something else happened"........

All kinds of material has been presented that, to any reasonable "thinking" person, would cast all kinds of doubt upon the "official narrative". This fairy tale has more holes in it than a sieve has. The evidence, publicly available, is nowhere near adequate to make anything other than an "assumption" that what we have heard.......is the truth. I am sorry, I am not going to believe something just because some state government flunky says that is the story! I have seen way too many lies from similar people to ever believe any of their propaganda ever again.

Proving anything to the contrary here is kind of hard to do when the state has withheld every bit of evidence they could, made all kinds of "secret maneuvers" behind closed doors.....and tore down the place it was supposed to have happened, amidst the greatest cloak of secrecy in any similar incident in the United States.

The evidence of what really happened....is very noticeable.....by it's lack of being able to be viewed.

So millions of Americans "believed" the POTUS when he told us if we liked our policy...we could keep it.

How good did that work out for you?

WC
01-06-2014, 07:19 AM
WC = Wacky Clown. Wild Conspiracy. Wicked Crazy.
01-06-2014, 07:36 AM
Underminer = Irrelevant Boob.

Bringing nothing to the table since 2013

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
01-06-2014, 07:36 AM
When you are unable to attack the argument, .....attack the messenger.
01-06-2014, 08:23 AM
What argument? All I see from the Conspiracy Theory faction is half-baked, paranoid delusions and "the gubmint gonna git me for tellin' the troof" hysterics. It's amusing, really. Keep 'em coming.
01-06-2014, 09:13 AM
Underminer it's becoming clear you haven't the slightest idea how to argue. Can I point you to a course in formal logic?
01-06-2014, 10:40 AM
(01-05-2014 09:00 PM)polguy Wrote:  It's hard to believe that there is any tinfoil left in Maine. You conspiracy theorists are amazing. Are there dead kids? Is the mother dead? Is Adam Lanza dead? Are some teachers dead? Were they all killed (except for Adam) with .223 or the equivalent?

No, apparently, they were all killed with a .22 rimfire: Under Sec. 8; Autopsy, the bullets are .22 caliber rimfire bullets. There are no jackets and rifling marks are on the lead.

Please explain that one, oh non-wearer of the tin-foil-hat.

Quote:Show me the evidence that something else happened.

How cow, HAVE YOU BEEN PAYING ATTENTION? What do you think we've been discussing for the last few months?

Good god man, pull off the blinders and answer some questions if you think you can. No one else is.
01-06-2014, 12:26 PM
It is crystal clear to anyone who can view all of this, with an open mind, that the fact here is, that there has been way less information, and evidence, released to the public about Sandy Hook, than in all the other mass shooting cases in our history, and, as I have realized very recently, there are NO lawsuits pending over Sandy Hook. Wow, you can't make that up! There were 17 prominent lawsuits over the Columbine shooting, for instance.

The Sandy Hook incident, stands head and shoulders above all the other mass shooting incidents for many reasons but a dramatic lack of much in the way of publicly viewable evidence, and lack of legal actions against the school district, and any other entities that have been routinely sued in previous incidents is extremely compelling evidence that something is very wrong with THIS incident, more so than all those previously!

The CT state attorney handling the investigation, Stephen J. Sedensky III, went above and beyond, in order to hide forever as much of he evidence of a crime here, as he possibly could. The State legislature took action, at his behest, hiding even more evidence from ever being seen by the public.

There have been those who say those of us who "doubt" are "nuts who want to see grisly photos of the bodies of dead children".

Sorry, not even close. I don't know anyone, including me, who needs to see the bodies of children. We did see the dead bodies of the Columbine shooters, and their weapons, in photos that were distributed all over the world. Why was Adam Lanza different? Why absolutely NO pics of damage to any part of the building, until almost a year after the fact? Where were the media in this?

And the building was torn down, in as much "secrecy" as could be arranged (as I predicted it would be the day after this happened!) in order to hide any other evidence from ever being seen by anybody. Why? What was so different between Columbine High School, VA Tech, and others........and Sandy Hook?

These are all very relevant and totally legitimate questions that hundreds of thousands of American citizens have been asking, for the last year. And with much very good reason to my way of thinking.

I have tried to analyze this with logic and reasoned thinking, along with a bunch of similar minded folks, all of us wanting to know if the "official story" is what really happened.....or not.....and if not, why? There have been many famous criminal cases, over the years, that sometimes took decades to solve. I admire the dogged detective work that took place to do so. In the beginning the investigators didn't have evidence enough to "prove anything", but what they did have were bits and pieces, that taken together, suggested what might have happened, and so they kept thinking and talking among themselves, often despite those who questioned their perseverance, until volila, one day all the pieces fell together. And none of that would have happened if somebody hadn't "doubted" the seeming truth........from the start.

From years on various blogs I have seen two very distinctive forms of argument. There are those, including me (I hope) who try to use logic and reason to analyze situations. Then there are others, mostly of very liberal (progressive, they call it??)mindset, who tend to argue with anything but.......reason and logic. These arguments are often accompanied by emotional outbursts of inflammatory nature, amid name calling and the like. "Attack the messenger, rather than the message" is what this has been referred to. In my experience, "attacking the messenger" is used when the counter argument is totally bereft of logic, as we are seeing here.

No way to respond regarding the lack of evidence and lawsuits, in this case compared to all those prevously, but rather the accusation that those of us who question the official story must all be wearing tin-foil hats.

I would hope that I would never find myself in a postion to have to use that kind or argument....for lack of any logical thoughts.

Over the years, on many blogs, I have occasionally seen "usernames" that after a while, seem to come to fit that particular "user" quite nicely.

Funny how that works out sometimes.

WC