Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Sandy Hook shooting
09-08-2017, 01:05 PM
RE: Sandy Hook shooting
It’s just a campaign slogan, put forward by by an individual who I cannot respect. America has ALWAYS been great, IMO.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2017, 01:25 PM
We don't know what happened because we haven't seen any proof, but that is not unusual. All we have to go on is the leftist controlled media and their "you can keep your doctor" government masters. You just have to believe and trust those two sources and everything will be alright. Even though we didn't see Osama Bin Laden Death Photos because the government decided we couldn't handle it, we still believe, right?

White House Refuses to Release 'Gruesome' Osama Bin Laden Death Photos
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/cia-list-g...d=14626404

It isn't always that way.
Qaddafi Death photo
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/the-dea...r-qaddafi/
Saddam Hussein death photo
https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=c5daa5b733
The people didn't believe so they were shown.
Ceausescu execution video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B8YiIBER9zw
09-08-2017, 02:08 PM
(09-08-2017 01:05 PM)Northarrow Wrote:  It’s just a campaign slogan, put forward by by an individual who I cannot respect. America has ALWAYS been great, IMO.
Fair enough. Now my answer: I'm not sure about Sandy Hook. Spider's posts are quite convincing. For now, I am in the "I doubt it occurred" category. Generally, I am distrustful of government at all levels (man's propensity to turn away from God, i.e., to sin, is immense and intense); and I do not trust liberals in any way, shape, form or format. Connecticut is a failing liberal state, one that does not uphold the constitutional rights of American citizens. Thus, what Spider consistently proposes just might be true...and if so, it is a horrendous hoax played on America. For what purpose? Perhaps you can shed some light on that question. Perhaps.
09-08-2017, 03:25 PM
Supposedly, according to the folks who are putting this theory forward, the hoax was fabricated to build public support for more extensive gun control. But what I find implausible is that on sites like this and others, we are constantly reminded about how inefficient and dumb government and bureaucrats are at all levels. That government screws up everything that they touch and attempt to make better. But with all the negativity and ineptitude associated (rightly or wrongly) with government overreach into our lives, the notion that they somehow can design and perpetrate a hoax on the American people of this scale is simply not credible. There would have to be thousands of “crises actors” and enablers at every level of government involved, all with iron clad resolve to make certain no one blows the whistle or recants their involvement. One simply can’t continually lambaste government for everything it tries to do, and at the same time claim that government masterminds could successfully orchestrate this hoax without the whole thing falling apart. Can’t have it both ways…
09-08-2017, 05:19 PM
(09-08-2017 03:25 PM)Northarrow Wrote:  Supposedly, according to the folks who are putting this theory forward, the hoax was fabricated to build public support for more extensive gun control. But what I find implausible is that on sites like this and others, we are constantly reminded about how inefficient and dumb government and bureaucrats are at all levels. That government screws up everything that they touch and attempt to make better. But with all the negativity and ineptitude associated (rightly or wrongly) with government overreach into our lives, the notion that they somehow can design and perpetrate a hoax on the American people of this scale is simply not credible. There would have to be thousands of “crises actors” and enablers at every level of government involved, all with iron clad resolve to make certain no one blows the whistle or recants their involvement. One simply can’t continually lambaste government for everything it tries to do, and at the same time claim that government masterminds could successfully orchestrate this hoax without the whole thing falling apart. Can’t have it both ways…
Thousands are not needed, just a few, maybe a dozen or so, plus the "actors." Wait, what?

Let's take the IRS scandal when, during the Obama Administration, they targeted conservative organizations. The IRS illegally persecuted dozens, maybe hundreds, of conservative organizations. Decisions were likely made by a handful within their leadership (including the White House leadership and Obama), then carried out by civil servants around the country who were sympathetic. All of this liberal government terrorism has been aided and abetted by the media and hundreds of elected and appointed federal government officials.

So, pulling off an event like the CT school shooting scenario is not impossible.

The human mind is devious. And those who are not centered within Jesus Christ and focused on serving God through Him often go way astray in life. I see it every day when I converse with reasonable appearing people who go through life with their blinders on, fully engaged in believing what the lying media and lying liberal government people and lying liberal politicians spew.

The world, as I view it, is composed on sheep, wolves and sheep dogs (shepherds and protectors of the flock). Most folks are sheep, yet the don't know the voice of their true shepherd. Thus, they are the ones who become victims of the wolves or of the flock instinct ("stay together, don't stray away, stay very close together and don't ask questions or stand out in any way). The wolves: predator liberals and simply evil human beings (including current day muslim jihadists and those who support them). The sheep dogs: Many conservatives, many in the military or civilian uniformed police services, many pastors and lay church leaders, and regular people who frequent this website (or others), like Roger Ek, Woodcanoe, me and others. The sheep dogs pay attention, keep their antennae up with their heads on a swivel, have situational awareness almost all of the time, and put the second amendment into practice.
09-08-2017, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2017 05:47 PM by spider.)
Hey North arrow....same question to you.....

Support your conclusion that 20 kids and 6 adults were shot to death inside that school.

Tell who (and when) you believe the 20 kids were declared dead, ie no vital signs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZQ3hPcxdQA

Here is one for the sandy hook hoax followers.

Crises actor Gene Rosen gets maximum media exposure. So Gene explains how 6 kids were ‘dropped off on his lawn’ by a bus driver….who lets the kids go in the house alone with an adult male?

….without explaining anything more than….there has been a shooting incident.
6 kids got out of the school….somehow…got past the first responding officers….some how got into the possession of a school bus driver and ended up on Genes lawn and were presented to him.

So crisis actor Gene says he saw the name of a child victim on the ‘list’ at 6 oclock….the list did not come out until 2 days later. Credible?

Can you do that shit Northarrow? You have to pretend sobbing with no tears you know.
Suggest you may start by joining the local actors guild maybe.
09-09-2017, 06:23 PM
So Wood Canoe….this one is for you. You understand weapons. I do not need to explain. Check out crises actor parent David Wheeler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YOcSD4JL7E

Wheeler. 12 minute vid. Go out to about 10 mins.
ONLY guy wearing sunglasses, dressed in military garb, carrying TWO rifles, one upside down facing backwards….

hey, don’t stand behind this guy….accidental discharge means you are in the bullet flight path…….

Soldiers carry two rifles, right?
09-09-2017, 07:41 PM
(09-09-2017 06:23 PM)spider Wrote:  So Wood Canoe….this one is for you. You understand weapons. I do not need to explain. Check out crises actor parent David Wheeler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YOcSD4JL7E

Wheeler. 12 minute vid. Go out to about 10 mins.
ONLY guy wearing sunglasses, dressed in military garb, carrying TWO rifles, one upside down facing backwards….

hey, don’t stand behind this guy….accidental discharge means you are in the bullet flight path…….

Soldiers carry two rifles, right?

"This is my rifle, this is my gun..."
09-09-2017, 07:50 PM
"This is my rifle, this is my gun..."

well, well, well....methinks you went through boot camp maybe.

This is for shooting, this if for......???????
09-10-2017, 06:11 AM
Fun. Obviously a fun loving guy with a second gun to play with.