Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Sandy Hook shooting
09-08-2017, 07:53 AM
RE: Sandy Hook shooting
......"Imagine what would happen if a majority began to distrust their government. It's mind boggling, I can't conceive it and refuse to believe it".......

I wonder what the majority of citizens think of their "government" in Venezuela this morning?

How much misery do you suppose it takes......to become a NON believer?

WC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2017, 08:00 AM
I am a non believer, I have no faith in government at any level. I see our head selectman using his position to enrich himself, the state level is not much better and the federal govt is just out of control
09-08-2017, 08:59 AM
Spider:

You seem to be knowledgeable about "crises actors". I’ve been thinking about supplementing my income with a side job. How does one become a “crises actor”? Who do I go see to make an application? Do I call Soros directly? Any idea how much they pay? Is there a lot of travel involved? Do I have to pass a background check? You know, so I can prove to be trustworthy. It seems like it would be an interesting way to make a few extra bucks. Any help you can provide me to get started would be appreciated.
09-08-2017, 09:23 AM
(09-08-2017 08:59 AM)Northarrow Wrote:  Spider:

You seem to be knowledgeable about "crises actors". I’ve been thinking about supplementing my income with a side job. How does one become a “crises actor”? Who do I go see to make an application? Do I call Soros directly? Any idea how much they pay? Is there a lot of travel involved? Do I have to pass a background check? You know, so I can prove to be trustworthy. It seems like it would be an interesting way to make a few extra bucks. Any help you can provide me to get started would be appreciated.

If I were you, I'd start here: http://www.wellaware1.com/?s=kermit&x=0&y=0#. All kinds of good info.

For example, did you know that Jimi Hendrix and Morgan Freeman are actually the same person? Or, that Miley Cyrus is really Madonna's daughter? Or, or, or that Adolf Hitler and Walt Disney were actually the same guy? (Come to think of it, that one's believable.)
09-08-2017, 09:30 AM
Northarrow, check craigslist that is where Soros finds his useful Antifa idiots, maybe they also have places for crisis actors.
09-08-2017, 09:58 AM
Islander:
I checked craigslist, but found nothing about crises actors. I did find some openings for Trump Rally sign wavers though. Seems Trump was a bit peeved over the size of his crowd at the last session. Pays not bad, but I’d have to stand behind him wearing a Make America Great Again hat. I’m gonna have to think about that one.
09-08-2017, 10:34 AM
(09-08-2017 09:58 AM)Northarrow Wrote:  Islander:
I checked craigslist, but found nothing about crises actors. I did find some openings for Trump Rally sign wavers though. Seems Trump was a bit peeved over the size of his crowd at the last session. Pays not bad, but I’d have to stand behind him wearing a Make America Great Again hat. I’m gonna have to think about that one.
Ah, Northarrow, you continue to exchange lies for truth. The Trump rally attendees are real Americans, there of their own free will, exercising their constitutionally guaranteed right of peaceful assembly. They are the opposite of the anti-Trump crowd, many of whom are paid actors (bad actors, at that). What is it about "Make America Great Again" with which you disagree?
09-08-2017, 10:46 AM
(09-08-2017 10:34 AM)Dale Tudor Wrote:  
(09-08-2017 09:58 AM)Northarrow Wrote:  Islander:
Ah, Northarrow, you continue to exchange lies for truth. The Trump rally attendees are real Americans, there of their own free will, exercising their constitutionally guaranteed right of peaceful assembly. They are the opposite of the anti-Trump crowd, many of whom are paid actors (bad actors, at that). What is it about "Make America Great Again" with which you disagree?

Good one Dale!

WC
09-08-2017, 11:38 AM
Dale:

Back on topic. Do you believe that Sandy Hook is a hoax? Perpetrated by "crises actors"?

Thanks,
09-08-2017, 12:57 PM
Northarrow, I'll answer your question once you've answered mine: What is it about "Make America Great Again" with which you disagree?