Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Sandy Hook shooting
12-29-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: Sandy Hook shooting
Seems I recall in the previous release all the shell casings were identified as either .223 of 5.56 and having been fired form the same weapon. Identification of individual bullets, or fragments, could not be identified with this particular weapon.

.22 LR shell casings, and 5.56 or .223 cannot be mistaken of one another.

charlie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2013, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2013 08:52 PM by Mike G.)

Knock yourselves out picking this apart.

I suspect you won't

If Rogers point is correct and if the fact that 22lr casings were not found there, but yet 22 lead non-jacketed bullets were found in the bodies, it does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out, but apparently beyond the forensic scientists involved in this case.
12-30-2013, 09:59 AM
Roger: if you reference the 48 pg ‘final report’….http://www.ct.gov/csao/lib/csao/Sandy_Hook_Final_Report.pdf
starting around pg 20 you find descriptions of the interior of the school and recovered casings from 5.56 bullets.

Note:
Shotgun shells were also found. Some on the shooter, some were on the floor of other classrooms.
Apparently, first responders dropped some. See page 21.
Trained police first responders were “dropping” live shotgun shells? They wear tactical gear, ammo does not just drop out of the containers they wear. Dropped shells
in ‘three locations’ you say? How many first responders were afflicted with a case of ‘dropsy’?
….and they were slugs. Those tactical shotguns are used to shoot buckshot and lay down a blanket of disabling shot; not slugs. Not credible.

“- Classrooms 6 and 4
Located on the floor of classroom 6 was one live round “Federal Tactical” 12 gauge shotgun slug shell (Exhibit 49). This shotgun shell was made of clear-like plastic and was different in color from the shotgun shell that was seized on the shooter’s person. On the floor of classroom 4 was a blue colored 12 gauge slug shotgun shell with the word “Federal Premium Tactical Rifled slug” stamped on the side and “12 GA Made in USA stamped on the head of the shell (Exhibit 99). This shotgun shell was made of a blue colored plastic and also was different in color from the shotgun gun shell that was seized from the shooter’s person.
As mentioned previously, the loose shotgun shells not found on the shooter were in locations where first responders had been and had reported missing shotgun shells. Additionally, there were no witness reports of any persons being seen with firearms other than first responders in those locations, there were no expended shotgun shell casings or projectiles recovered at the scene and the live shotgun shell on the shooter’s person and those recovered from his car did not match any of those recovered from the three locations. No shotgun was recovered from the school. It is believed that these live shells were dropped by first responders.”
12-30-2013, 03:29 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp
12-30-2013, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2013 10:34 PM by spider.)
(12-30-2013 03:29 PM)Underminer Wrote:  http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp

Really?
Snopes fails to explain how the children came to be in the care of a "busdriver". Why is that?

Bus driver just happens to pick the kids up and does not say to the kids, like...hey what are you kids doing out here? Driver just drives up to a house and does NOT stop and call 911, or the school or some other official entity..... and say I got some kids here all agitated....what is going on.

Rosen is already on utube explaining how the kids were dropped off by a male bus driver talking gruffly.
Why in heck does a professional bus driver go to a house in the neighborhood and just.....stop in?
Are you serious?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZQ3hPcxdQA
Kids arrived at Rosens same day as the shooting.
Rosen says at 1:50. “I looked at the casualty list at 6 oclock…..his name was on it.”
Snopes says:
“The claim that Gene Rosen mentioned looking a casualty list that supposedly wasn't released until two days after his interview is also false. As documented in a Telegraph article, state police made a casualty list publicly available the day after the shootings.”
How did Rosen look at a casualty list at 6 on the same day if the list was published the day after the shootings?

….”his name was on it.” ….his name?
01-01-2014, 11:41 AM
"Snopes" is NOT my go to place to find "truth" in fact I prefer to seek truth on my own. I try to amass as much information as I can, juggle it all around in my mind, and try to use logic to extract from all of that input, what really happened, no matter what the case is. Sandy Hook is just one incident, of many, involving "agents of government, where the "official narrative" and "truth" have a best only a distant relationship!

I absolutely refuse to be a "sheep" and take at face value, any information from ANY government source.

As a "freeman" I absolutely retain the right to question every single thing that has any government official, or bureaucrat as it's source.

Suffice it to say, as weeks of pouring over all of this "official information" has easily demonstrated, there are so many things that don't add up, that we have surely not been given the truth. Guns and ammunition are not necessarily high tech, compared to computers for instance. But they are still technological things that require knowledge to understand and operate. It has become clear that the media, the intelligentsia and many of the American people are unfamiliar with guns, and thus are easily led to believe a particular narrative, even one with as many "technical errors" in the information publicly realeased, as we have seen in this case. The first responding cops, having to sit down and "coordinate their stories" was just the beginning.

It is easy to detect when someone is lying, and the cops use the same technique all the time. Get someone to tell a story, then tell it again and see if it is the same. Or get several people to tell the story of an incident, and then see how well they match up.

Government sources have not done well in that regard on Sandy Hook.

Liberty will only be retained by truly free people, independent folks who use their own minds, always, to analyze actions of the state, leaders of whom have made it quite clear, in recent months/years that what they seek is control over all of us!

For what it is worth, and I could care less if others agree with me or not, after my own analysis of what I have seen in this case, I believe that this entire incident, to some level, is a scam of vast proportions, like so many others that have been perpetrated upon the American people, in recent times, by folks who are supposed to be "doing a job for us" and not a "job on us"!

WC
01-04-2014, 05:27 PM
THIS is a 90 minute youtube video that I hadn't seen before.

The presenter does a good job of walking us through her version of the Sandy Hoax, to it's Agenda 21 driven conclusion. Much of what she reveals has been around from the beginning but she does present a few surprises and she ties it up with a very interesting bow.

A few aha moments:

11 days before Christmas and there are no decorations visible at the school; not even seasonal or religion neutral. Ultimately, 26 of the 28 victims will be memorialized with Christmas trees on public property. There is also a mystery of the Christmas trees I hadn't heard before.

The medical response. She walks through the universal protocol all agencies use to confront a mass casualty incident (MCI). Cops do not make determinations of death and they don't wave off medical responders as happened there.

The blood/biohazard response. Was there?

The info moves right along and the dead spots pass quickly. I'd say it was worth it.

Of course, I found it while I was looking for some post report(s) analysis. That discussion isn't developing quite as fast as the event itself.
01-05-2014, 09:37 AM
Found this stuff while surfing re SH:

When you conduct an investigation you start with:

All police recordings by the Newtown Police Department and the CT State Troopers In zone I from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm on Dec 14, 2012. Forget the 911 calls
Request the flight log and passenger manifest from Ct State Trooper One helicopter starting at 8:00 am to 6:00 pm on Dec 14, 2012
Request all video footages shot out of Ct State Trooper One helicopter on Dec 14, 2012 starting at 9:00 am with the appropriate time stamp and date.
Ask the CT State Police and the Newtown Police as to why the national news media was at Tread way park before 8:00 am on Dec 14, 2012 setting up their Satellite Dishes for press conference?
Ask the Ct State Police and the Newtown Police as to why they refused to allow the Paramedics and the EMT'S inside the Sandy Hook Elementary school when first arriving on the scene, and even after the school was secured.
Why did they not request the trauma helicopters which is an active shooter drill requirement but not used on that day DEC 14, 2012. NO trauma helicopters; and parents are not furious that the Paramedics and EMT’s were not allowed inside the school to save those seriously injured and those clinging to life.
How many lawsuits have been filed by the parents and school staff loved ones?
Why do they have a picture of 4 people running away from the Sandy Hook Elementary School holding hands when you have two people at the front entrance of the school watching them run? Should they not also be running away from the front of the school?
Why have Christmas trees stored behind the Volunteer Fire House at Sandy Hook and then only brought the next morning after the shooting? It is amazing to have 26 small Christmas trees that next morning. Were they going to have a Christmas tree sale when it is already Dec 14, 2012.
Why no Christmas decorations on the front door of the school on Dec 14, 2012, or in the hallways of the school, or on the windows throughout the school?
Why does Adam Lanza smash his computer and hard drive but makes his bed before going to school? He knew he was not coming back.
Who was contracted to clean up all the Bio-Hazard inside the Sandy Hook Elementary School, since they were considering re-opening it just as we did at Columbine.
No one has had the balls to ask these questions.
01-05-2014, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2014 10:49 AM by spider.)
duplicate post, could not find the first posting.
01-05-2014, 11:11 AM
Re "lawsuits" by Sandy Hook victim's families (or startingly, a lack thereof) I looked for other comparisons. In order to compare "oranges to oranges" I looked at the Columbine shooting incident.

........"The quest by families of the victims, the media and public officials to fully understand the Columbine massacre in the hope that such a tragic event can be prevented in the future has been a six year battle, fought on many fronts, that is still not over".........

......."In all there were 17 lawsuits filed by victims of the school tragedy who sought to make someone accountable for the tragic events. Those named in suits included school officials, law enforcement officials, the manufacturer of a drug prescribed for Harris - Taylor and Solvay Pharmaceuticals Inc.- gun dealers and three young people who helped the teen shooters obtain guns, in addition to the killers' parents. All were either settled or dismissed"........

Columbine Shooting Incident news story

Strangely, the more details you look for.......the more holes a reasonable person can find in the story. I googled for "Sandy Hook Lawsuits" and all I could find was one that had been withdrawn.

Columbine and Sandy Hook were both "mass school shootings", how come so much difference in the suits after the tragedy? Did all the lawyers in CT....suddenly go on vacation to the Bahamas?

Here is another forum where this is discussed.

The difference between the two similar events, in terms of the legal actions in the aftermath, is like the difference between black and white. How come?

WC