Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Professor John Frary
02-09-2014, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2014 01:39 PM by Bob.)
Professor John Frary
It is rumored that Professor John Frary, is considering running against Senator Tom Saviello, which would lead to a GOP primary between the two. Let us show our support for the good Professor. Senator Saviello is for Medicaid expansion.

http://fraryhomecompanion.com/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: Professor John Frary
(02-09-2014 01:25 PM)Bob Wrote:  It is rumored that Professor John Frary, is considering running against Senator Tom Saviello, which would lead to a GOP primary between the two. Let us show our support for the good Professor. Senator Saviello is for Medicaid expansion.

http://fraryhomecompanion.com/

This is good news indeed. Saviello won't even listen to our comments on the folly of Medicaid expansion.
02-09-2014, 04:23 PM
Saviello doesn't even rise to the status of RINO in my book.

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
02-09-2014, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2014 07:56 PM by Vic Berardelli.)
Saviello is an example of the problem with official political party organizations.

Yesterday at my county caucus when I would refuse to sign certain candidate petitions the standard response was, "Don't you want more Republicans in the legislature?"

My answer was, "Yes, I do. But not more of those kinds of Republicans."
02-10-2014, 10:26 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2014 10:26 AM by Roger Ek.)
I should have gone down to Husson Saturday just to bear witness. It would have been good fodder for my radio show. I hope the good professor picks up the banner and leads the charge. We need principled people in the legislature.
02-11-2014, 06:54 AM
Professor John Frary
The Maine Wire has reported:

"State legislators on Monday will consider a proposal to give government employees $5 million in merit and longevity pay increases. L.D. 1639 is “emergency” legislation sponsored by Sen. Thomas Saviello (R-Somerset). According to the fiscal note for the bill, it will cost approximately $5 million through fiscal year 2014-15."

SOURCE: http://www.themainewire.com/2014/02/lawm...ay-raises/

It looks like Saviello will certainly get the support of state workers with legislative efforts like this... but he clearly doesn't care we can't afford what he's proposing.

Please support Prof. Frary!

-----------
Expose and document the Far-Left,
Support the Right.