Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not enough Free Stuff or Workers to Hand it Out
05-15-2018, 01:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2018 03:24 PM by John Smith.)
Not enough Free Stuff or Workers to Hand it Out
Isn't it amazing that progressive minded cities, states and countries can't make it work even when they are 100% in control. Setting Venezuela and Cuba aside for a moment, places like Seattle and California are struggling with homelessness. Sweden, despite record immigration, cannot hire enough workers to hand the free stuff out. Apparently, the immigrants are coming for the free stuff, but work, not so much. It almost seems that when you promise free stuff with no strings attached, free loaders descend on you like flies on something stinky until you and your tax base are overwhelmed. How many more examples are needed before progressives try something else to enslave the masses?

Seattle’s new ‘head tax’ blasted by city’s mega-corporations
"Starbucks and Amazon are now blasting the decision to slap a new “head tax” on businesses to pay for homeless services and affordable housing -- saying the government's own lack of efficiency is to blame for the city’s woes. "
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/...tions.html

Look at What’s Going to Happen to Sweden’s Fabled Welfare State
"By 2025, its entire workforce is expected to grow by 207,000 people—yet it needs more than that number just to staff its fabled welfare state. The worker shortfall could crimp services and raise labor costs, especially in a political environment less hospitable to immigration."

"Sweden’s population is forecast to grow by 10 percent over the next decade, reaching about 11 million, due mostly to a recent rise in immigration (the Scandinavian nation accepted more asylum seekers than most of its European partners during the 2015 refugee crisis). An aging population and the growing need to integrate foreigners are also piling pressure on its welfare state, widely regarded as one of the world’s most generous."
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...fare-state
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2018, 02:13 PM
RE: Not enough Free Stuff or Workers to Hand it Out
Sweden, and the rest of Europe, deserve what is coming. The Leftists have been in charge there way longer than they have in the USA.

Isn't it amazing that America, where the citizenry is more heavily armed than any other nation on the planet, seems to be the "last bastion" of freedom.

Notice, that is NOT by accident but rather due the acute foresight of our founders who could visualize that possibility, even back in their day. They knew that keeping the "deplorables" armed was the only thing that could protect their freedom...from the upper class elites....just like those who have been wielding tyranny from the halls of DC lately!

WC
05-15-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Not enough Free Stuff or Workers to Hand it Out
I know that if I feed the gulls, more show up. I would think that is the same with people. More free stuff = more people looking for free stuff, heck even a Progressive should be able to understand that concept. But then again looking at Pelosi, Waters, Johnson, Greene, Collins etc I doo not think it is possible.