Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Iran Threatens to Expose Bribed Pols
05-13-2018, 12:28 PM
Iran Threatens to Expose Bribed Pols
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/...nuke-deal/

Iran is threatening to expose the Western politicians thatr were bribed to support the now DOA nuke deal. Gotta love it when the rattlesnakes attack each other. The sort of thing were I at least hope they all lose. Kerry had best make sure Mama T is in a good mood and will put up bail money.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2018, 12:33 PM
RE: Iran Threatens to Expose Bribed Pols
How much do you think Bambam and "riverboat" Kerry got out of that little deal?

There was a reason for his trying to keep the deal alive....through the back door....cover one's ass comes to mind quickly!

WC
05-13-2018, 02:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2018 03:02 PM by cheech.)
RE: Iran Threatens to Expose Bribed Pols
The name Mueller may come up. If what I heard is correct he was the courier for the ore samples in the hildebeast Uranium One deal, and the more I see of all of this corruption it seems like they all were into everything. If he was provably involved, that miserable bitch has got a real problem. Now that Trump has done the deed, I don't think any of these panty sniffers are going to move him a bit, especially Kerry.