Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Harris-Yesterday's Bimbo Du Jour
05-10-2018, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2018 09:09 AM by cheech.)
Harris-Yesterday's Bimbo Du Jour
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/05/09/gi...s-morality

Kamala Harris, the left's supposedly up & coming future presidential candidate? BS! When any politard has to resort to the cheap-shot crap she used trying to grandstand & smear Haspel yesterday all she proved is that she is a talentless bimbo who obviously knew she couldn't stand on level ground with Haspel. Under no circumstance should she be elected president of a shithouse. I could say a disgusting bitch, but she doesn't have that much ability.

BTW, after seeing people jump from the buildings in New York rather than burn to death, caring what was done to those responsible is not likely. I'm to protest what happens to the people who taped Daniel Pearl being beheaded? Concern for those who place people in steel cages and burned them alive? I don't think so. All Harris proved yesterday was that her priorities are entirely self-directed, and that she is of entirely of NO USE to the country......something like the manchurian.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2018, 08:49 AM
RE: Harris-Yesterday's Bimbo Du Jour
Hey they all confirmed her boss, Brennan. Thought he was the cats ass, without double standards democrats would have none.
05-10-2018, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2018 09:26 AM by cheech.)
"Hey they all confirmed her boss, Brennan. Thought he was the cats ass, without double standards democrats would have none"

Was that a cat or horse?
05-10-2018, 12:21 PM
Depends how what they were feeling...