Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pompeo Has the Hostages
05-09-2018, 08:40 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2018 08:48 AM by cheech.)
Pompeo Has the Hostages
Fox News just broke that Pompeo is on the way back from North Korea with the three hostages. No link I can find yet, but great news anyway it comes. Will be back in DC at 2am-Trump will meet them when they arrive. BTW ms Kerry, just GFY........ What did YOU DO?

Just popped up on Drudge.....

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/09/trump-se...oners.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/...-says.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2018, 09:55 AM
RE: Pompeo Has the Hostages
However it happened, good news.
05-09-2018, 11:21 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2018 11:33 AM by cheech.)
I can hardly wait to see how the left's ethical and intellectual geldings, (the manchurian, ms kerry, UpChuck schumer, & the botox dumpster pelosi), spin this one. Likely will blame Trump for bringing back 3 hostages because we could have taken in 3 more MS-13 illegals instead............California may sue Trump for having deprived them of 3 MS-13 members to go on welfare between murders.
05-10-2018, 07:14 AM
Imagine this! President Trump has made more progress with NK and that entire situation, than ANY other POTUS in the last 65 years.

All "0bumbler" could do was to bow and beg....and bribe some too...with other people's money! God what an idiot he was!

Some of the worlds tyrants are starting to have some respect for America again....and it is wonderful to watch!

WC
05-10-2018, 08:12 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2018 08:16 AM by cheech.)
I think he plays some serious head games that scare some people. A bunch of libtards are trying to figure out his predicting YEARS AGO the asshole New York AG would go down like a buzzard on a gutwagon just like the weiner and client #9 spitzer-just spooked the bejesus out of them because it begs the question what else does he know, and what he might do with whatever information he might also have. Not a comfortable feeling being a mouse with a cat in the room-gooooooood! Unlike Otto Warmbier we got these three back viably alive rather than for all intents & purposes a warm corpse. If he somehow gave the NK guy night sweats in the process I think I can live with it.
05-10-2018, 08:51 AM
I bet Hilary used a straw with her Chardonnay, what were her accomplishments as SOS?
05-10-2018, 09:10 AM
Stole our uranium and sold it to Russia?
05-10-2018, 12:20 PM
Increased the booze budget for State dept
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...tdown.html
" This last minute booze spree brought the year's total spend to more than $400,000, which is three times the entire liquor bill for 2008"
05-10-2018, 04:11 PM
(05-10-2018 08:51 AM)Islander Wrote:  I bet Hilary used a straw with her Chardonnay, what were her accomplishments as SOS?
Sold arms to our enemies; got four Americans, including the ambassador, killed in Benghazi; got the consulate ransacked in Bengahazi; illegally used a private server to store and transmit classified information; had her private server hacked by our enemies; illegally sold her influence for millions to anyone with the money, using the Clinton Foundation and her loser husband as her front man.

I still subscribe to the Hillary for Prison thought process. The sooner, the better. Let justice be served.