04-17-2018, 04:44 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sean Hannity. Need I say more?
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-t...SKBN1HN12G
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2018, 05:29 AM
RE: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Omigod has the hesheit gone off completely?

Lots of the looney leftists are gonna need a rubber room before this is over!

WC
04-17-2018, 06:18 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2018 06:19 AM by Auntie Republicrat.)
RE: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
...woody, 'leftists' and 'rightists' offer little/nothing in any honest competition of ideas about 'government'...i'll change my mind about that when i can find even one of them who can honestly explain the hideous origin and and nature of even one 'dollar'..even as they drone about some illion-dollar-economy...(btw, trump's new guy, larry kudlow, is one of the biggest, loudest goddamned fools you might ever hear...wouldn't i love even 15 minutes of honest public debate with kudlow or any other republicrat 'expert'! (modern-day witch-doctors and goddamned fools)..

..[hint for any leftists and rightists, etc. assorted republicrats galore: 'dollars' are 'the great scoreboard of life'...leftists and rightists, etc. assorted republicrats galore, would be amazed how 'they' keep $core..you know, in reality...] Wink