Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hogg Zombies
04-16-2018, 03:26 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2018 03:37 PM by cheech.)
Hogg Zombies
https://www.thewrap.com/here-are-the-adv...-ingraham/

Here's the list of the weak-minded and spined advertisers who dropped Ingraham on the demand of the chicken-chested little twat Hogg. I have absolutely no argument with any advertiser doing whatever with their promotional dollars, but to do so at the behest of this androgynous wanna-be tough guy(?) just seems more than a little offensive. Hogg is now in the process of teasing an upcoming announcement of some new boycott. I sure we can all hardly wait for the latest demand.

In fact Hogg is so amusing that the link below outlines one of his "fans" has publically offered to sodomize him, it, whatever, with a hot poker.

https://www.thewrap.com/sinclair-host-ja...hot-poker/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2018, 04:01 PM
RE: Hogg Zombies
(04-16-2018 03:26 PM)cheech Wrote:  “but to do so at the behest of this androgynous wanna-be tough guy(?)”

That’s some funny shit right there, coming from internet hermaphroditism expert Chachi.
04-16-2018, 07:03 PM
Cheech

Txs for list of corporations that I will try not to do business with, find it entertaining that Miracle-ear is pulling ads, must be concerned about losing the elderly pedophile demographic segment of society.
04-16-2018, 07:26 PM
(04-16-2018 07:03 PM)Mike G Wrote:  Cheech

Txs for list of corporations that I will try not to do business with, find it entertaining that Miracle-ear is pulling ads, must be concerned about losing the elderly pedophile demographic segment of society.

I think the Miracle-Ear deal is a mistake in that there are a pretty fair number of 50 + members I see at gun clubs and shoots about everywhere. A good many of them my age started shooting skeet or trap sans earplugs and would be a prime demographic for them to market. It sure as hell won't happen with anyone who allow themselves to be Hogg's bitch. I rather doubt there are pedophiles in the group though, but there again I don't know any..............I think.
04-17-2018, 05:37 AM
......."one of his "fans" has publically offered to sodomize him, it, whatever, with a hot poker"......

Sounds like the newest "reality show" on TV. Millions will watch.

Gag!

WC
04-17-2018, 06:41 AM
Was reading another blog a few minutes ago and commentators were defending him by saying critics were picking on a CHILD.

The left is not the least bit afraid to commit abuse of children in pursuit of their sordid agenda. If Hogg murdered someone he would be charged as as ADULT. It was his choice to be a very vocal part of an adult game so he is a fair target for criticism.

WC
04-17-2018, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2018 09:26 AM by cheech.)
"The left is not the least bit afraid to commit abuse of children in pursuit of their sordid agenda"

Hogg is allowing itself to be the left's hump-toy du jour, saying and doing whatever is scripted by the anti-gunners and other leftist venereal warts. The little Nazi salute would earn it one of the gals at one of the gun clubs beating him senseless for being such an asshole and attempting to be more feminine than the average Victoria's Secret model. Words have meaning and actions have consequences. If you don't believe that, try going into some redneck bar and grabbing some guys wife or girlfriends butt and telling her what a bimbo she is. When you wake up in an ER or a dumpster console yourself by saying "but I'm only eighteen". It will make those new stitches feel so much better. There are no excuses for the eighteen year old in basic training, this bitch is any better? They and it are simple bottom feeders pretending to have yet another "better idea". Bullshit.
04-18-2018, 07:25 AM
When you decide to play with the men.....you will be treated like one!

He will be thrown out with the other leftist rubble....when he is no longer useful. Their hump toys reach their "sell by date" rather quickly these days!

WC
04-18-2018, 07:34 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2018 07:36 AM by cheech.)
May I suggest that this is something Hogg & Stormy will soon be made aware of-both of course the current hump-toys of the left. Sunday morning always comes for all of the whores.
04-18-2018, 07:47 AM
......."Mediaite reports that Laura Ingraham maintained her ratings in her first week back from vacation following the ad boycott launched against her show prompted by that kid and the anti-gun movement. Ingraham had more viewers than Mad Lawrence O’Donnell, MSNBC’s host in the same time slot, and twice as many viewers as CNN’s entry, “CNN Tonight.”........As for sponsors, one has returned so far. Ace Hardware will resume its sponsorship. It even apologized for having pulled out, stating that it did so based on “incomplete information.” That claim seems mighty lame, but the apology should be accepted anyway........What about the other sponsors who jumped ship? It seems that they shifted their ads to other Fox News shows, and are likely to return to Ingraham’s once this ridiculous storm dies down"........

Powerline blog

Leftist front men today have the lifespan of a condom. They turn from an "asset" into a "liability".....in about 5 minutes!

WC