Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
British Blazing Bullshit
04-16-2018, 07:57 AM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2018 07:58 AM by cheech.)
British Blazing Bullshit
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/04/...-criminal/

According to the linked article the 78 year old pensioner who killed an armed intruder with a screw driver is now in the process of selling his residence as the cops are either unable or unwilling to protect him and his disabled wife. While his residence is no longer safe, the cops ARE able to guard a shrine to the dead felon, the best kind, in his neighborhood which many have called to have removed. The assailant was apparently known to be a member of a gypsy group known as the Travellers, who were noted to prey on the elderly. The knee-pad jockey mayor of London has of course responded in a typical manner of the left by issuing an edict calling for "enhanced knife control". Something like banning tricycles after some terrorist drives a truck into a crowd I suppose. Did I mention the mayor is a bloody moron? Probably no need of pointing that out.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2018, 07:51 AM
RE: British Blazing Bullshit
Blazing insanity....is more like it.

There is a reason we gave up being their "subjects" 250 years ago. Those who give up liberty, for a promise of protection....will have neither.

WC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply