Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
President Trump SPITS in James Comey's Face!
04-13-2018, 08:57 PM
President Trump SPITS in James Comey's Face!
It has been a long time since we had a President who really had a pair of stones....but Trump has them in spades!

James Comey started his book tour and had an appearance with "Suffenopolis" where he said all kinds of garbage about Trump.

But listen to what Trump said about Comey on Twitter:

James Comey is a proven LEAKER & LIAR. Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did-until he was, in fact, fired. He leaked CLASSIFIED information, for which he should be prosecuted. He lied to Congress under OATH. He is a weak and........untruthful slime ball who was, as time has proven, a terrible Director of the FBI. His handling of the Crooked Hillary Clinton case, and the events surrounding it, will go down as one of the worst “botch jobs” of history. It was my great honor to fire James Comey!

He literally spit right in the face of that lying and scheming SOB and it was well deserved. That was equivalent to giving him the double Hawaiian wave with both middle fingers.

Wonder if the Democrat People's Media has got the "vapors" over that yet?

Amerian thinker Article

God I love the man who can sling it like this....right into the faces of true evil.

Comey is just leftist garbage that should be left in an alley someplace to rot as who needs "stinkin garbage" like him underfoot?

WC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2018, 07:58 AM
RE: President Trump SPITS in James Comey's Face!
woodcanoe, when Trump gets impeached, will it be time to raise arms against the “stinking garbage”?
04-14-2018, 08:21 AM
Another mess Obama left behind, for Northarrow and Underminer
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/polit...le/2619535
In the summer of 2014, Kerry said on an episode of NBC's "Meet the Press" that the U.S. had "struck a deal where we got 100 percent of the chemical weapons out."
04-14-2018, 09:44 AM
Sorta like W's weapons of mass destruction, right?
04-14-2018, 09:52 AM
Islander, your article is over a year old, and was in reaction to the last chemical attack it Syria. Putin and Assad had plenty of time to restock the selves. The article is irrelevant.

I'll ask you the same question I asked woodcanoe: when Trump gets impeached, will it be time to raise arms against the “stinking garbage”?
04-14-2018, 10:00 AM
Busted arrow:

......"when Trump gets impeached

When I was a kid I was taught that it was always dangerous.....to make "assumptions" like this one!

How did "assuming" that the Hildabitch was "gonna run the table" work out for your side.....back in "ought 16"?

How has "assuming" that "mules ass" is gonna find "collusion" working out? There is plenty of collusion with Russia, that asshat is just looking at the wrong political side. Go play with Barbie and ken and leave the grown ups alone!

Hahahaha! Isn't "thinking and doing" the same thing over and over, a definition of insanity?

Leftist idiots, drooling down the front of their "onesies" always make my day.

WC
04-14-2018, 10:15 AM
woodcanoe, I'm just trying to find out when the "correction" will start. You've been talking for years about how violence will ultimately be necessary to rid the country of leftists. Just trying to plan ahead, that's all.
04-14-2018, 10:43 AM
I think the necrotic nazi, "ol soreass" must have sent another check to hesheit and busted arrow!

America is more divided than it has been since 1861, most anyone, even an ignoramus can see that. The left it actively promoting "violence and resistance" to shut down the god given "freedoms" of those of us they hate.

I think violence in the streets is a very likely possibility, the same point that has been made by numerous well known commentators over the past year or so. I hope it does NOT happen....but will not be at all surprised if it does.

The left, who do NOT believe in guns, other than the ones their security forces have, will not fare well if this happens.

I can think of numerous tyrants from history, of the hard left wing, who have murdered millions. I can't think of any conservatives with such a record.

WC
04-14-2018, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2018 11:04 AM by Northarrow.)
woodcanoe: You shouldn't "assume" that I'm a slime ball leftist. I'm actually a conservative who has voted that way for years. Except this time, as your leader Trump is nothing but a sleaze ball punk who would never get a vote from me. It's astonishing that people like you actually believe in him. He's a lying POS who's only concerned about himself. It's too bad that he will likely set back a deteriating Republican Party for years before he is through. The sooner we can get his sorry ass out of office and back to Mar-a-Lago, the better. And there are a growing number of conservatives who feel the same way.
04-14-2018, 01:06 PM
If Northarrow is a conservative, I'm a large breasted 18 year old nymphomaniac with "daddy" issues looking for a date with 65 year old men.

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh