Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
United States "Census of Agriculture" is BS!
04-10-2018, 08:28 PM
United States "Census of Agriculture" is BS!
Once again I have received the "United States Census of Agriculture" for the year 2017. I started haying in 2010 and made the mistake of advertising hay for sale on the hay network maintained by the Maine Extension office. Big Mistake! Once they find out about you they can't leave you alone!

The first "agriculture census" that I am aware of was done in 2012. They say it is REQUIRED that you respond to the ag census.

At the top of the instruction sheet it says this:

Who is to report?

A reply is REQUIRED from everyone who receives a report form

Well I did NOT respond in 2012 because I don't take a stinking cent from the USDA and don't want anything from them! They sent me the survey several times and eventually sent someone to ask me to fill it out. I told him he would not live long enough to see me answer it!

Now the bastiges are at it again for 2017. I just got the THIRD census form for that year and a letter telling me that "My response is required by law.

That is completely BS!

Listen to this from the The PPJ Gazette:

......"Also note that there is no specified code citing or regulation designation; that’s because there isn’t one. Agriculture is non-positive code & title #7, and cannot be codified into public law as it is not in the enumerated powers within the constitution given to the federal government. Therefore, anything regarding agriculture coming from the federal government via one of its corporate federal agencies can only be voluntary. That which is voluntary on the federal level cannot be made mandatory in the states.......Even if USDA has or will write such a code or regulation, there is no underlying authority for enforcement. Congress cannot delegate to one of its autonomous corporations power it does not possess itself".......

And this is the real "gem" and probably the real reason for the census:

......"The [survey] also mentions that any one who produces and sells more than $1,000 per year is asked to voluntarily supply this information to the government. $1,000 a year is such a paltry amount and is significant in the fact that this amount is so low as to encompass virtually anything you might wish to grow and produce even for your own use. It would be virtually impossible for the federal government to confiscate food sources in the event they decide they must, unless they know first hand where that source is located and how much of it is there".....

More than anything I do NOT want goobermint bureaucrats knowing what I have for food, or am capable of producing for food on MY private property!

......."The information USDA is attempting to collect is and will be used to establish a database of just exactly who is growing what crops or animals, and how much of it. This information will be especially useful if and when a national emergency is declared. The USDA will supply the roadmap to every source of food in the US right down to the small home gardeners and hobby farmers with a few head of goats".......

Not me and MY family

WC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2018, 08:47 PM
RE: United States "Census of Agriculture" is BS!
It would be virtually impossible for the federal government to confiscate food sources in the event they decide they must, unless they know first hand where that source is located and how much of it is there".....

You've got it exactly right WC, this is the world that they have planned for us, what is yours is the collective and the collective must be fed to promote homeland security.

What has our continual support of "conservatives" gotten Us on the federal and state level, more regulations, more government control, less liberty. They do as they damn well please and only give us lip service.

We know where this is leading and it appears unstoppable, all we can do is prepare and resist.
04-11-2018, 06:10 AM
I have to fill out the forms also. I believe they add you to the list if you file taxes as a farmer. The IRS gives your info to the USDA. Counting all the food and other crops seems like such a waste of everyone's time. We should write Trump to end the practice while he can.
04-11-2018, 07:33 AM
(04-11-2018 06:10 AM)John Smith Wrote:  We should write Trump to end the practice while he can.

Better send it overnight mail...
04-11-2018, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2018 09:01 PM by Mike G.)
http://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/s...f-failure/

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-1...cal-attack
04-12-2018, 05:21 AM
That is almost as bad as the damn logbook some of us have to fill out for lobstering. What a waste of time, not to mention most likely inaccurate.
04-12-2018, 07:30 AM
They even managed to get questions about "race" in this thing. There are questions about whether you had farm hands and if they were hispanic.

I have an awful feeling that these kinds of questions, here and in the regular census, are used to disperse government largesse in one way or another.

If MLK's dream is to ever come true than we are ALL Americans, first and last. What earthly reason would there be to break us down by race and ethnicity....other than to dole out political favors to one group at the expense of another.

I am sick of this blatant racism that has infested American politics!

WC
04-12-2018, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2018 12:10 PM by Ugene.)
How else will the democrats slice and dice and divide us and turn each against the other if they don't identify our differences.
The failure of the former Soviet Union was due in a large part to the failure of communism to live up to it's grand promises.
The next biggest reason was the communists were not able to forcefully unite and homogenize the many varied tribes across the vast landscape that they tried to control.
I fear for my children and grandchildren if these asshole progressives are allowed to continue their assault on our liberties.

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
04-12-2018, 01:19 PM
I fear for your children and grandchildren simply because of genetics.
04-12-2018, 06:47 PM
(04-12-2018 06:10 PM)Mike G Wrote:  What an asshole, you are like the red anus, been fd for so long you like it.

No speak English, comrade?