Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When The Come For The GUNS....Who Will Fight?
04-09-2018, 07:10 AM
When The Come For The GUNS....Who Will Fight?
This is from a great piece by noted gun writer Larry Corriea, who wrote this piece back in 2012 but it is extremely appropriate in the heat of today and the rabid anti-gun crusade, and attack on amendment 2!

It is a very long piece but I would encourage the reading as he talks about all kinds of gun topics, including self-defense, and defensive shooting. I am just going to touch on one critical part, there are many others.

The basic premise"

......"They will never be happy. In countries where they have already banned guns, now they are banning knives and putting cameras on every street. They talk about compromise, but it is never a compromise. It is never, wow, you offer a quick, easy, inexpensive, viable solution to ending mass shootings in schools, let’s try that. It is always, what can we take from you this time, or what will enable us to grow some federal apparatus?"......

Then he talks about the uselessness of such a stupid idea as an outright ban on guns. And what the end result of it all will be.

......"The biggest mass killings in US history have used bombs (like Bath, Michigan), fire (like Happyland Nightclub) or airliners. There is no law you can pass, nothing you can say or do, which will make some not be evil.........And all of this is irrelevant, because banning and confiscating all the scary guns in America will be national suicide"........

But there are millions who cry "It would be suicide for civilians to take on the government" who have drones, tanks, nukes and so on. Oh really? Lets look at just how many citizens he thinks will FIGHT any attempt to disarm them.

......"You crazy gun nuts and your 2nd Amendment.....We should just confiscate all the guns"......

Many of you may truly believe that. You may think that the 2nd Amendment is archaic, outdated, and totally pointless. However, approximately half of the country disagrees with you, and of them, a pretty large portion is fully willing to shoot somebody in defense of it"........

Of course NONE of the American left believe any such a thing. They are as ignorant of that fact as they are ignorant of the Constitution and the founding of America. They think LAWS will force behavior! I think they are as wrong as can be!

He does the math to show how he arrives at his (very conservative figure)of just how many he thinks would fight government tyranny.....and why.

......"So ten percent refuse to turn their guns in. That is 8 million instantaneous felons. Let’s say that 90% of them are not wanting to comply out of sheer stubbornness. Let’s be super generous and say that 90% of them would still just roll over and turn their guns when pressed or legally threatened. That leaves 800,000 Americans who are not turning their guns in, no matter what. To put that in perspective there are only about 700,000 police officers in the whole country"........

No question that if this happens it will be bloody for sure. This is NOT the UK and American people are not SUBJECTS and have not been for 250 years!

So the real question the anti-gun, ban and confiscate, crowd should be asking themselves is this, how many of your fellow Americans are you willing to have killed in order to bring about your utopian vision of the future?

WC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2018, 09:06 AM
RE: When The Come For The GUNS....Who Will Fight?
Well they have no problem killing around 350,000 unborn children every year, I guess it depends if they have the balls to take on someone that will most likely fight back.
04-09-2018, 10:44 AM
RE: When The Come For The GUNS....Who Will Fight?
I think you have that right. In Deerfield, IL the council chair clearly said they were NOT going to go door to door. Suppose even leftist idiots realize the folly in doing that?

WC