Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
GeoEngineering
06-13-2015, 07:37 AM
RE: GeoEngineering
I haven't been able to keep up with TMC lately due to heavy workload and the onslaught of the national park/Roxanne Quimby steamroller here in the Katahdin region, but I did want to comment on the chemtrails I watched while working in the fields planting potatoes last Sunday.
It's the first time I've really noticed the grid as the potato rows tend to get more crooked the longer I look up.
The only other time I took notice was last fall during harvest when I saw a particularly unique lattice shaped formation that very obviously was not natural.
I mentioned it to the other pickers, but most of them were Amish, and they just nodded politely.
As a group, they are out under the skies much more than me.
Perhaps they know more about it than we?

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2016, 05:12 PM
RE: GeoEngineering
Way back at the bottom of Page 1 in this so far 11 page tome, Mike G cautions us:

"There is no question in my mind that those in DC would kill us all if it was in their best interest, in fact they even vote that way and don't even attempt to hide it."

Very true. Just look at the list of 43 people close to Hillary who met their demises under mysterious and unsolved circumstances. We are expected to forget their names and that they ever existed. I know a man who received a hand written note a few years ago from a former Marine Recon sniper. He said,

"I was reminded this week that no man is an island, entire of itself. On my trip to the post office box, I was rewarded, in addition to statements from Social Security and the power bill, a single anonymous envelope. It was postmarked from somewhere in Oklahoma. It said this in handwritten block letters, spelling and punctuation as written:

Sir,

I have read you on the internet and believe in what your doing. One day the ATF will come to count coup on you & take your head. I promise to take One hundred heads for yours.

Cheyenne 0317/8541

There is a small, delicate ink drawing on the bottom of the sheet, showing what appears to be a coup stick crossed with a tomahawk and over-arched with what I'd guess are eagle feathers. 0317/8541, for the uninitiated, are the current and former MOS numbers for a Marine Scout/Sniper.

One hundred heads. I sat in the car, reading and rereading this piece of paper, touched by its simple sincerity. I have no doubt the man means what he says. I also have no doubt that a Marine scout/sniper has the skills to take a hundred heads if, God forbid, this should come to guns.

I shared this with a friend yesterday, and he had only this comment: "A hundred heads properly targeted could finish this thing." Indeed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply