Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
99 Page FISA Audit Released
02-05-2018, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2018 09:21 AM by cheech.)
99 Page FISA Audit Released
http://investmentwatchblog.com/breaking-...mo-source/

The 99 page FISA Audit, the genesis of the 4 page Nunes Memo, has been released. It is a long complicated read from what I have gotten to so far, but so much for cherry-picking horse shit from the likes of Adam Schitt. This is going to get nasty I think in that there is some backchatter that Mueller is trying to rush an indictment of Trump before the floor falls out from his sleazy ass. Ain't gonna be pretty. Rosenstein is also being referenced as a dead man walking with regard to his employment situation.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/201...memos.html

From the sounds of the above, I suspect some of the deep state players are keeping their passports and a lot of extra cash handy. Apparently the FISA Memo was simply an opener.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2018, 05:34 PM
RE: 99 Page FISA Audit Released
So what pray tell will muleass indict Donald Trump for?

Winning the election is a crime now?

Mueller is part of the corruption and had a major hand in the uranium deal:

......."By silencing (the informant), Obama’s Justice Department and Mueller’s FBI knowingly kept Congress in the dark about Russia’s significant and illegal involvement with American uranium companies. These deeply troubling events took place when Mr. Mueller was the Director of the FBI,”.......

Muellers ass should be indicted first....he is as crooked as anyone in DC is

WC
02-05-2018, 06:06 PM
RE: 99 Page FISA Audit Released
Nearly all of the upper portion of the manchurian's administration was involved in Uranium One. Most were very likely paid one way or another, and what I think is happening now is what could be called predatory desperation. What I mean by that is that the whole gaggle of traitors & sluts are now in so deep that they have to get rid of their prey, Trump, to survive I think. They are slowly coming to the unsettling realization that it may not be the walk in the park it was supposed to be. Holder is another primary player in the uranium deal as well, with the hildebeast taking the lion's share of the loot. These and many more should be sporting orange coveralls.