Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
View Fisa Memo, See what the Leftist Bastiges have done to us
02-02-2018, 07:46 PM
View Fisa Memo, See what the Leftist Bastiges have done to us
Here is a copy of the FISA memo, 4 pages, that was released today. See what the criminals of the left have done to the US government....and the American people! Will make you sick to your stomach guaranteed.

See what the leftist criminals have done to our country's highest levels of government

......"The FISA warrants that are the subject of the memo all relate to Carter Page. The original warrant was sought on October 21, 2016, and the memo says that there were three renewals, which apparently occur every 90 days. This would appear to take the surveillance well past the presidential election, and beyond President Trump’s inauguration. The memo does not explain this aspect of the timing. The FISA applications were signed by some familiar names: James Comey signed three, and Andrew McCabe, Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein all signed one or more".......

......" The fake “dossier” compiled by Christopher Steele with the assistance of unknown Russians “formed an essential part of the Carter Page FISA application. In fact, McCabe testified before the committee that no FISA warrant would have been sought without the fake dossier. Steele was paid over $160,000 by the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign to come up with derogatory information–true or false, apparently–on Donald Trump".......

......" DOJ and FBI failed to mention in their FISA application that it was based on opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign and the DNC, even though this apparently was known to the FBI. The application apparently tried to mislead the FISA court by saying that Steele “was working for a named U.S. person”–the memo doesn’t tell us who that person was–but not disclosing Fusion GPS or Glenn Simpson, let alone Hillary Clinton and the DNC. This appears to be a deliberate deception of the court".......

The depths of this corruption leave me speechless. I have shot predatory animals on my farm for crimes far less than these folks have committed. Comey is just a common criminal! Who in the hell does he think he is?

If we want to get our country back again, to the land of individual freedom, we have to hurt some of these cretins real bad...with long jail sentences....to defer others from trying it in the future.

This stuff should want to make every single decent American citizen, want to either get out the puke buckets......or the shotguns and descend on that shithole that is Washington DC!

Never have seen anything like this in my 70 years plus!

WC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: View Fisa Memo, See what the Leftist Bastiges have done to us
....thinking you don't have to go all the way to DC. You have people nearby, real close that agree with the people that make decent americans get out the vomit containers. Your neighbors and the people in the lines at the supermarkets....near you....in Maine....that love the Clintons....quietly.
The ladies in the French revolution were knitting their names in shawls, yes?
Keep your powder dry.
They have their hillary....we have our janet mills....and anxious king...and shellypingreeeee.
C what I mean?
02-02-2018, 08:40 PM
WC

business as usual and why are we 22 Trillion in debt?

It's great that we can see the corruption, a moment in time, that should not be without consequence no matter how they counter it.
02-03-2018, 05:56 AM
Hillary was running a dirty campaign from the get go, she owned the DNC, had debate questions passed to here, screwed over Bernie, kept any serious challengers out of the primaries and it looks like collaboration with a foreign country to steal what she thought she was entitled to.
Business as usual
02-03-2018, 08:16 AM
All the info in the memo wasn't any surprise to me.
That fact just reinforces the idea that I'm getting some pretty good intel from the websites that I visit on a daily basis.
Perhaps we could have each of us post a list of those sites.
Any interest?

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
02-03-2018, 08:22 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2018 08:24 AM by Islander.)
I would be interested, I may have missed one. Whatfinger is one I use long with The Last Refuge, Steyn , National Review...
02-03-2018, 08:52 AM
(02-03-2018 08:16 AM)Ugene Wrote:  All the info in the memo wasn't any surprise to me.
That fact just reinforces the idea that I'm getting some pretty good intel from the websites that I visit on a daily basis.
Perhaps we could have each of us post a list of those sites.
Any interest?

Sundance, at Conservative Tree House was the guy on this one. He had daily, sometimes several times, posts on this topic and was right on it! I knew, from his writing, three weeks ago, that this was coming out right around the SOTU and he was correct. Take a look at the next chapter:

Chuck Grassley Memo Comes Next – Question Surrounds FBI Knowledge of Steele Shopping Dossier To Media

......"Toward the end of December, the FBI provided the Senate Judiciary Committee, Chuck Grassley, with FBI investigative documents (likely FD-302’s) from their contacts with Christopher Steele. According to most reasonable timing we can discover Steele met with FBI officials sometime around October 1st, 2016.

From the U.K. lawsuit against Christopher Steele, Steele admits to having shopped the Clinton-Steele dossier to U.S. media outlets “in person” in late September (New York Times, WaPo, New Yorker and CNN), and mid-October, 2016 (New York Times, WaPo, and Yahoo News), per instructions from Glenn Simpson (Fusion GPS)"......

Powerline blog here has several pieces a day on timely subjects. It is not so much an "investigative" thing as it is at putting the whole story together.

These two and TMC are my daily read.

I looked at the BDN on this memo story last night and there are many dozens of unhinged leftists who think the Republicans made this all up and that Trump is going to be impeached. The comments are 99.9% hard leftist. I don't see how that outfit can survive much longer......and they NEVER put up that paywall they announced a couple of months back either.

You would get more information from used toilet paper than you would get from the entire mainstream media combined. They are as worthless as fish guts! In fact they are the enemy of freedom in my book.

Ugene has a great idea, post links to any place that has good info. Keep it updated as we find new stuff! Knowledge is king where I grew up!

WC
02-03-2018, 09:51 AM
I looked at the BDN on this memo story last night and there are many dozens of unhinged leftists who think the Republicans made this all up and that Trump is going to be impeached. The comments are 99.9% hard leftist.

That is how the MSM are spinning this and they will be successful to the left. Tell a lie often enough and it will become the truth, their motto, after all how many gotcha moments have the MSM tried to present to the American sheeple about "russiagate" and they haven't given up, nor will they.

And you have billionaires like Jeff Bezos promoting these lies through his WaPo.

I bought some oil filters through Amazon the other day and I felt like a traitor, adding to this man's wallet.
02-03-2018, 10:04 AM
(02-03-2018 09:51 AM)Mike G Wrote:  I looked at the BDN on this memo story last night and there are many dozens of unhinged leftists who think the Republicans made this all up and that Trump is going to be impeached. The comments are 99.9% hard leftist.

That is how the MSM are spinning this and they will be successful to the left. Tell a lie often enough and it will become the truth, their motto, after all how many gotcha moments have the MSM tried to present to the American sheeple about "russiagate" and they haven't given up, nor will they.

And you have billionaires like Jeff Bezos promoting these lies through his WaPo.

I bought some oil filters through Amazon the other day and I felt like a traitor, adding to this man's wallet.

Mike I feel the same way. Every time I use Amazon I spend lots of time trying to find a place where I can get as good a deal.
02-03-2018, 10:18 AM
Or the variety, quick shipping etc. I/we buy things I cannot buy locally for home and business.