Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More Crumbs
02-01-2018, 08:20 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2018 08:24 PM by cheech.)
More Crumbs
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/01/economy-...shows.html

As sort of a comparison to measure UpChuck Schumer's "thank Obama" horse shit, when in the course of this odious little man's tenure was a 5.4% GDP even mentioned? The Atlanta Fed is projecting that for the upcoming first quarter in the TRUMP ADMINSTRATION. Choke on that one UpChuck along with the former first putz. Send us more crumbs, other than those of UpChuck's ilk.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2018, 08:37 PM
RE: More Crumbs
Gosh Chach, you seem a little agitated. Got some sand in your vag?
02-02-2018, 05:39 AM
Unfortunately the Atlanta FED is constantly full of BS.
02-02-2018, 05:58 AM
Which Obama policy is causing the economy to grow? They can never tell you that because there is none. Hey Chuck, if the economy were tanking as all the experts like Krugman predicted, would it still be Obama's economy?
02-02-2018, 08:43 PM
(02-02-2018 05:39 AM)Mike G Wrote:  Unfortunately the Atlanta FED is constantly full of BS.

I am not all that familiar with the Atlanta Fed, being something of a country hick, but taking the broader scope of the transition between administrations, I think it is hard to ignore the "animals spirits" having obviously awakened between Trump's administration and the dystopian malaise gifted us by the manchurian former first putz, a sociopathic liar who hates the country that gave him everything. Parsing one report or an agency, which BTW I take NO issue with you or anyone as they are all full of varying amounts of self-serving shit, but the market indexes, the raises and bonuses, the repatriation of funds, and the increase in business activity and consumer confidence creates an amalgam of information as to which bullshit artist best serves the guy in the mirror. After that it is all academic, and I am certainly not an academic, but I can count the Benjamins.