Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Americans are Dreamers too.
01-31-2018, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2018 12:08 PM by John Smith.)
Americans are Dreamers too.
Some people win only when we loose.

'They're Back in the 60s': Diamond & Silk Rip Congressional Black Caucus for Staying Seated at SOTU | Fox News Insider
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/01/31/st...ox-friends
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2018, 02:09 PM
RE: Americans are Dreamers too.
Remember that Trump and many of the Republicans have some progressivism in them. The progressives could have done well in the mid-terms by getting on board with those areas that they agreed. Now they won't do as well and that makes them angry.

Look out for assassinations, lawn mowing attacks, softball shoot-ups, country music shoot-ups, trucks running into trains and that sort of thing as progressive scarecrow heads explode their straw brains. Without the scare, Scarecrows have nothing else going for them.
02-01-2018, 08:59 AM
(01-31-2018 02:09 PM)John Smith Wrote:  Remember that Trump and many of the Republicans have some progressivism in them. The progressives could have done well in the mid-terms by getting on board with those areas that they agreed. Now they won't do as well and that makes them angry.

Huh

...please define 'progressivism'...it sounds like you are against 'progress'?!...i sense you use/conceive 'progressivism' synonymously with 'liberal' and 'democrat' right?!..Rolleyes[minus the few republicans you'll throw under the bus] Wink

...i know a poor pathetic fellow who listens to the twisted, goddamned fool, republican party inc. apparatchik, glen beck...he constantly spews crap he picks up from beck...apparently beck has some twisted definition of 'progressivism' that MANY pathetic republican-radio-level cheerleaders use in their dark, dense worldview...

...every i time i hear some pitiful republican-cheerleading simpleton spewing about 'progressivism' i wonder "DO THE GODDAMNED FOOLS PREFER REGRESSIVISM?"
02-03-2018, 10:29 AM
Auntie

Certainly an overused term and one without a clearly defined meaning other than that held by the user. I much prefer the word asshole.

When I hear the word progressive however I think it refers to people that might consider the US Constitution as a living document, that it refers to people who also view the national debt as a debt that we owe to ourselves, among other things. lol
02-12-2018, 12:43 AM
(02-03-2018 10:29 AM)Mike G Wrote:  Auntie

Certainly an overused term and one without a clearly defined meaning other than that held by the user. I much prefer the word asshole.

When I hear the word progressive however I think it refers to people that might consider the US Constitution as a living document, that it refers to people who also view the national debt as a debt that we owe to ourselves, among other things. lol

....looks like under trump and these goddamned fool republicans spending, the budget, the national debt, etc., are going to 'progress' as fast/faster than under the hated progressive obomba!...oh man!...i anticipate some !wicked good fun! crapping all over the loud goddamned fool radio-republicans!!
02-12-2018, 10:10 PM
Auntie and well deserved, another be careful what you wish for.

One thing we should have "remembered" is the gop can spend as much if not more than the democrats for both defense and domestic expends.

Apparently only a few like Paul has even a memory cell of principle against the spending increases of massive spending or even a squeak or a tweet.

The lefties were appalled, how can you shut down the money machine and as usual the GOP signed right in, how dare this man question our ability to bankrupt our nation, we have pushing it for 30 years!

Ain't bankrupt YET !!
02-13-2018, 07:22 AM
How the helll do these morons come up with a budget in what seems like a few hours, hardly if any debate and then pass it? One big happy club