Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Leader of the Gang
01-27-2018, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2018 10:02 AM by cheech.)
The Leader of the Gang
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/..._coup.html

Perhaps part of the reason for some of the bigger names in the current FBI/DOJ kerfuffle are in such a panic has to do with them not really being "the big name" involved in it. Most are more than bright enough to know that the small fish are the first over the transom when the sharks come calling. With that in mind, there seems considerable suggestion that the manchurian is to one point or another in some jeopardy as well. I know that he'll never really be indicted but, getting an arrogant sphincter a little dirty is always a comforting bit of spiritual edification. Obviously I'd be heartbroken if that turns out to be the case. The nonsense currently being paraded by the left will really help the '18 elections-might well showcase all of what the left brings to the party.

Another reason I think some of the "bigger fish" in the FBI/DOJ may be feeling a little queasy......

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/201...ore-145090
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2018, 08:36 AM
RE: The Leader of the Gang
Sundance, at Conservative Treehouse, has had the best take on this of anyone in the nation. I have been following them daily for several weeks now as the case against these vile people is being put together behind the scenes.

Back in the 1930's FBI director J Edgar Hoover insisted that every FBI agent have a law degree. So that is why the vast majority of the personnel today are all lawyers.

From what I have seen, in my lifetime, there is more pure "sliminess" amongst lawyers than about any other group of people in the nation. Their stock in trade is the use/misuse/manipulation of "words" and another large component is lying.

What kind of person does it take to stand up in a courtroom KNOWING Full well that their client has just killed some other guy....and say that he did NOT do it your honor?

Takes a very special person to be able to do so and I couldn't.

Keep in mind that roughly half of the politicians in DC, and other places, were lawyers first!

DC is full of them and I think there are way too many in the country today!

I can't help but wonder if they got one of these folks in an interrorgation room.....if they couldn't break them down and get them to rat out others.

All it would take is to break just one of em and the dam would come down.

Yes, the "Manchurians" slimy paw prints are all over this, it was done on his watch by HIS people!

WC
01-28-2018, 09:34 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2018 09:40 AM by cheech.)
"From what I have seen, in my lifetime, there is more pure "sliminess" amongst lawyers than about any other group of people in the nation. Their stock in trade is the use/misuse/manipulation of "words" and another large component is lying."

WC,

Somewhere I have heard the assertion that lawyers exist only to improve the social status of hookers, thieves and child molesters. It is of course worth noting the manchurian is former lawyer as well as his arrogant spouse. Both apparently gave up their licenses in some sort of agreement with the bar over some ethics violation-something like the Clintons. BTW, the referenced assertion was made in the course of a conversation I was a part of, and for once I never said a word.
01-28-2018, 09:37 AM
This from 2008
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/...party.html
"The Democratic Party has become the the lawyers party"
01-28-2018, 09:43 AM
A Dirty Rotten Shame

is a bus full of lawyers going over a cliff with two empty seats.

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
01-28-2018, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2018 02:10 PM by Mike G.)
https://www.theburningplatform.com/2018/...ore-168869

“It is so alarming the American people have to see this,” Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan told Fox News. “It’s troubling. It is shocking,” North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said. “Part of me wishes that I didn’t read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.” <--on nunes fisa memo

meanwhile Jeff Bezos' WaPo spins a different tale