Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mark Warner Gets the Vapors
01-27-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Mark Warner Gets the Vapors
Right here in the US, blacks and many whites are still slaves living on the democrat poverty plantation.

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2018, 06:34 PM
(01-27-2018 06:28 PM)Ugene Wrote:  Right here in the US, blacks and many whites are still slaves living on the democrat poverty plantation.

And DACA has become the de facto latter-day slave ship-new slaves to vote for Maxine and company for government cheese-how quaint.
01-27-2018, 06:39 PM
I am liking the question....to the mulatto blacks in this country.....Were any of your black ancestors selling black slaves to anybody?
The blacks in Chicago killing other blacks in them drive by shooting gigs likely would not be interested in either the question or the answer....barry wasn't and isn't.
01-27-2018, 06:52 PM
I would easily describe Maxine Waters as a racist, based on what she says and does. She is one of the least intelligent people in American politics. Those who vote for her are even less intelligent, which is a very low standard to achieve.
01-28-2018, 05:30 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2018 05:39 AM by cheech.)
What I don't understand is how the left expects the voters to take clowns such as Waters, and Hank "Guam is tipping over" Johnson to be taken even vaguely seriously. I understand that they are going to have "token blacks" in the ranks for the optics, and then control them through the DNC hierarchy, BUT I would think the window dressing in the ranks would not be so obviously laughable to any three year old. Some of their clowns have spoken of "white genocide", with blacks being 12% or so of the US population? Explain the logic of that strategy. They apparently discount that the rest of us make a living rather than, as they do, exist as little more than ticks on the butts of their constituents. Far be it from me to explain the suspension of disbelief to them. Hell, have the DNC buy airtime on NBC for Maxine rather than just BET. Show the public your best stuff and really dive off the abyss. When the enemy, and I believe that they are the enemy of the Republic, is forming a circular firing squad-get out of the way.
01-28-2018, 07:36 AM
Don't you remember the woman with the Obama phone? That is who votes for the idiots
01-28-2018, 07:53 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2018 07:54 AM by cheech.)
(01-28-2018 07:36 AM)Islander Wrote:  Don't you remember the woman with the Obama phone? That is who votes for the idiots

She's the sort of thing I try not to dwell on. Being a geezer I frighten more easily these days.
01-29-2018, 06:51 AM
And these are the folks who are screaming that Donald Trump is "ignorant"!

So far he has run rings around those leftist fools. He has tied Schmucky Chumer in knots the past couple of weeks with the DACA thingy and they have risen to the bait every time.

You are right, it is not the stoopid politicians that we need to worry about but the even more stoopid voters who put them in there!

WC
02-08-2018, 09:29 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/...teele.html

Mark Warner continues to burnish his credentials as being not only stupid, but a two-faced little bitch as well. It is noteworthy, I think, to note the lobbyist intermediary has ties to the hildebeast. "No paper trail"? Whatcha hiding there Sunshine? Or, in the alternative, are you and Adam Schitt having some sort of contest to see which is really the king/queen of a moronic lack of veracity?