Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mark Warner Gets the Vapors
01-26-2018, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2018 09:35 PM by cheech.)
Mark Warner Gets the Vapors
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/...asnt-read/

Senator Mark Warner has recently stated that the FISA memo is sloppy and careless. Pencilneck Schitt has characterized the memo as out of context and meant to attack Mueller? Typical of Pencilneck as his only use is to impede anything approaching the truth. The problem with Warner is that he is soooo upset over something he has never read. The senate has not had access to the memo yet. Must be tough to be that delicate. In spite of having absolutely no awareness of what he was talking about, the need to make a noise was overpowering apparently.................or maybe that was his Maxine maxi-pad Waters imitation?

Speaking of Maxine, this should be a gem we can all hardly wait for. Maxine maxi-pad Waters gives her "State of the Union Rebuttal". Maybe we should have sent her to Davos as well. Her only vaguely coherent line-"impeach 45", I'm sure would have made all the movers & shakers take notice.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/darrensands/max....kqdGNgDbn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2018, 10:00 PM
RE: Mark Warner Gets the Vapors
The only thing better would be to have Mikey Mumbles Michaud still there to deliver the reBUTTal.

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
01-27-2018, 06:31 AM
Or Barney, BTW, Warner has not even read the memo, a real genius
http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/25/top-...-not-read/
01-27-2018, 08:08 AM
One article I saw cited him as a top Democrap. I guess that means he's the dumbest one by far.
01-27-2018, 12:21 PM
[Image: DUhwoNsVAAAHBAM.jpg]

James Brown to give rebuttal
01-27-2018, 03:11 PM
(01-27-2018 12:21 PM)Mike G Wrote:  [Image: DUhwoNsVAAAHBAM.jpg]

James Brown to give rebuttal

Cripes, the pup was lying on the couch and saw that and now he's hiding under the bed whimpering and won't come out.
01-27-2018, 03:25 PM
Smaht dog.

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
01-27-2018, 04:47 PM
She is just passed because Trump in one year has done more for her constituents than she and the rest of their racist caucus ever has, she is losing power
01-27-2018, 05:04 PM
(01-27-2018 04:47 PM)Islander Wrote:  She is just passed because Trump in one year has done more for her constituents than she and the rest of their racist caucus ever has, she is losing power
Speaking of racist, most, perhaps all, of the racists I've met in the last 10 years or so have been liberals. Most conservatives judge a person by the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

We stopped at an antique shop today, in coastal South Carolina, and it had some old metal signs depicting the segregated South from last century. One, from Selma, Alabama, said, "Public Pool. Whites Only" It was from 1931. I was tempted to buy one as a conversation starter, and as a piece of history, but did not, much to my bride's relief. She would not allow it to be displayed in our home, as she is sure visitors would instantly derive the exact opposite message of what I was seeking to convey.

Some folks don't understand that segregation and slavery did not begin in America. Nor do they understand that slavery still exists in this world, though not in our country. Islam has a lot to do with slavery, around the world.
01-27-2018, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2018 06:32 PM by cheech.)
"Some folks don't understand that segregation and slavery did not begin in America. Nor do they understand that slavery still exists in this world, though not in our country. Islam has a lot to do with slavery, around the world."

And if one wanted to really get Maxine's, or any of her two-faced compadres bloomers in a bunch, you could point out that the slavers generally never got off the boats, rather slaves were delivered to the ships by other blacks, and that blacks owned and traded slaves in this country.

The question of the day for Maxine is did YOUR ancestors own slaves?

https://www.theroot.com/did-black-people...1790895436

http://www.crf-usa.org/black-history-mon...lave-trade