Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Illegal Aliens Dramatically Impact the Crime Rate in Arizona
01-12-2018, 12:22 PM
Illegal Aliens Dramatically Impact the Crime Rate in Arizona
https://crimeresearch.org/2018/01/impact...ime-rates/

Some folks, tongue in cheek, say that illegals only do the crimes that regular Americans are too lazy to commit. I say, deport each and every one of them. By their very definition, they have broken American law by being in the USA in the first place: thus they are each and all criminal aliens in America. The deportation process should be short and swift, once it has been determined they are in America illegally. Nothing else should impact that deportation result. Some aspects of life are exceedingly simple and clear. This is one of them.

Undocumented immigrants are at least 142% more likely to be convicted of a crime than other Arizonans. They also tend to commit more serious crimes and serve 10.5% longer sentences, more likely to be classified as dangerous, and 45% more likely to be gang members than U.S. citizens.

Young convicts are especially likely to be undocumented immigrants. While undocumented immigrants from 15 to 35 years of age make up about 0.81% of the Arizona population, they make up almost 8% of the prison population. Even after adjusting for the fact that young people commit crime at higher rates, young undocumented immigrants commit crime at twice the rate of young U.S. citizens. These undocumented immigrants also tend to commit more serious crimes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2018, 12:28 PM
RE: Illegal Aliens Dramatically Impact the Crime Rate in Arizona
I could not agree more, ship them back and let them come in the front door. Better yet lets copy Mexico's immigration policies
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply