Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Surrender Or Be Shot In The Face
01-11-2018, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2018 12:36 AM by Dale Tudor.)
Surrender Or Be Shot In The Face
http://www.straitstimes.com/world/middle...tells-isis

Sounds reasonable to me. I don't recall this type of statement being issued from any member of the American military during the last administration. Truly, there is a new sheriff in town. MAGA.

WASHINGTON (AFP) - US troops and their allies will shoot Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) militants in the face, beat them to death with shovels or drop bombs on them if they don't surrender, the US military's most senior enlisted member has said.

In an eyebrow-raising set of postings on social media on Tuesday, Command Sergeant Major John Troxell warned that ISIS members who refuse to quit will be dispatched with "extreme prejudice," including via a small shovel known as an entrenching tool.

"If they surrender, we will safeguard them to their detainee facility cell, provide them chow, a cot and due process," Troxell wrote on Facebook.

"HOWEVER, if they choose not to surrender, then we will kill them with extreme prejudice, whether that be through security force assistance, by dropping bombs on them, shooting them in the face, or beating them to death with our entrenching tools," he added.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2018, 07:32 AM
RE: Surrender Or Be Shot In The Face
That's not going to sit well with the snowflakes.........

Is it considered a conspiracy if they really are after you?Huh
01-11-2018, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2018 08:18 AM by cheech.)
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5285770/sa...ts-battle/

The Brit SAS troops are apparently not to be toyed with, just in case they think I couldn't happen-it did........ Being decapitated with a shovel sounds like a tough way to go out.
01-11-2018, 09:06 AM
I was advised by a retired NYPD sargent:
If you are a victim of a home invasion, shoot the perp with all 15 rounds in your double stack 45 cal Glock. Then dial 911 and when they answer....holler loudly....Get out of my house!! I fear for my safety!! and hang up. Then redial and request assistance, shots fired.
The reason is so the attorney hired by the snowflakes do not have a legal argument ie, you did not warn the perp.
Makes sense....sorta. If one of the rounds hits the perp in the face....so be it.