Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Snow in the Sahara
01-09-2018, 07:48 AM
Snow in the Sahara
https://nypost.com/2018/01/08/even-the-s...cold-snap/

Snow in the Sahara Desert? One would think that would be the coup de grace for all the climate blather from the likes of Algore and his fellow weather pimps who's veracity exists only under the cover of the religion of global warming/climate change. Logic is not required, with the primary requirement being that one cede control and of course funding to the aforementioned pimps. Do they believe their own rhetorical horse manure? Of course not. As with all of the political whores of all stripes, it is all about, and ONLY about the Benjamins.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2018, 07:57 AM
RE: Snow in the Sahara
Honestly, do you really the the Climate Change religious cult will admit their hoax? It is all about control,
01-09-2018, 08:10 AM
RE: Snow in the Sahara
(01-09-2018 07:57 AM)Islander Wrote:  Honestly, do you really the the Climate Change religious cult will admit their hoax? It is all about control,

No I do not. Control=money=the "Benjamins"-100 dollar bills. Hopefully I can still make note what truly duplicitous assholes they really are however.