Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ice Age
01-02-2018, 12:21 PM
RE: Ice Age
WOW. A week of cold weather and we’re going into a “little ice age”? You’re even more stupid than I thought.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2018, 12:45 PM
Gee, I'm so ambivalent at having surprised you. Obviously what is going on with you remains a cerebral "ice age" of major scope, entirely unrelated to weather.
01-02-2018, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2018 01:55 PM by Underminer.)
Thanks for the non-answer. Exactly what I expected.
01-02-2018, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2018 06:18 PM by cheech.)
Gee, it was a little tough to find the question in your usual telling me, or anyone else you respond to here, stupid. I guess the problem must be mine as I seem to have such a problem caring what some necrotic hermaphrodite thinks of me. If and when I become that insecure I guess I'll just have to go hide somewhere as most of wish you would do. It becomes something of a stalemate in that if anyone really cared what you thought, a few bucks to a red neck trucker could have found you beaten senseless and sodomized with a tire thumper at some truck stop. Please make some effort to not let thoughts of that excite you. The key to the situation, again, is simple ambivalence-nobody gives a shit.

The reality is the difference between what you do here and a profoundly retarded parrot could be trained to do is very little. Both should have the papers in their cage changed from time to time, and both could repeat "you are stupid" to anything they heard. Teaching the parrot a few such simple phrases would in essence be duplicative of about everything you've said here, and neither of you would know what the hell you were talking about. I suppose we all have some purpose in the grander scheme of things. Apparently yours is to keep profoundly retarded parrots unemployed.
01-02-2018, 06:26 PM
(01-02-2018 06:06 PM)cheech Wrote:  Gee, it was a little tough to find the question in your usual telling me, or anyone else you respond to here, stupid. I guess the problem must be mine as I seem to have such a problem caring what some necrotic hermaphrodite thinks of me. If and when I become that insecure I guess I'll just have to go hide somewhere as most of wish you would do. It becomes something of a stalemate in that if anyone really cared what you thought, a few bucks to a red neck trucker could have found you beaten senseless and sodomized with a tire thumper at some truck stop. Please make some effort to not let thoughts of that excite you. The key to the situation, again, is simple ambivalence-nobody gives a shit.

The reality is the difference between what you do here and a profoundly retarded parrot could be trained to do is very little. Both should have the papers in their cage changed from time to time, and both could repeat "you are stupid" to anything they heard. Teaching the parrot a few such simple phrases would in essence be duplicative of about everything you've said here, and neither of you would know what the hell you were talking about. I suppose we all have some purpose in the grander scheme of things. Apparently yours is to keep profoundly retarded parrots unemployed.

Brilliant! Thanks for the rent-free space in your otherwise empty head. Stay warm in mama’s basement.
01-02-2018, 06:53 PM
Why you're ever so welcome! Polly wanna cracker.................Cupcake?
01-02-2018, 07:00 PM
Credibility matters…..

https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/envi...expands-50

Al Gore Forecasted “Ice-Free” Arctic by 2013; Ice Cover Expands 50%
Self-styled “global-warming” guru Al Gore (shown) and a gaggle of supposed “climate scientists” have egg all over their faces — big time. In 2007, 2008 and 2009, Gore publicly and very hysterically warned that the North Pole would be “ice-free” by around 2013 because of alleged “man-made global warming.” Citing “climate” experts, the government-funded BBC hyped the mass hysteria, running a now-embarrassing article under the headline: “Arctic summers ice-free ‘by 2013’
01-02-2018, 07:44 PM
Did he predict the reduction of ice while flying in his private jet, or from one of his mansions?
01-02-2018, 07:55 PM
(01-02-2018 06:53 PM)cheech Wrote:  Why you're ever so welcome! Polly wanna cracker.................Cupcake?

Nah, I'm good.....Snowflake.

P.S. Your mom says "hi," and to brush your teeth.
01-02-2018, 09:59 PM
I also haven't noticed any significant change in the high water mark of the ocean, of course, I have not measured it to the millimeter.