Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Holy Donut & The Salvation Army Are Under Attack
12-21-2017, 11:45 AM
The Holy Donut & The Salvation Army Are Under Attack
https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/donut...ists-furio

A Portland donut shop, which asked the local Salvation Army for help in identifying a local family who needs help, came under attack by the LGBT community for reaching out to the Salvation Army (a real force for good). The donut shop caved. The Salvation Army did not. And the LGBT community continues on their path to Hell. In my view, all three entities are in need of prayer, all for different reasons. Prayer works.

December 18, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) – It seems that no good deed goes unpunished when LGBT social justice warriors (SJW) get involved, this time condemning a donut shop for using an organization they despise for helping the shop to locate a needy family for charitable giving at Christmastime.

Earlier this month a favorite doughnut shop in Portland, Maine, wanted to help out a local family of modest means during the Christmas Season.

“In a now-deleted Facebook post, the shop detailed how it was collecting warm clothes for a family with five children and two adults, and asked customers to donate hats, mittens, and sweaters in exchange for free doughnuts or T-shirts,” reported Christian News Service (CNS).

But “The Holy Donut” innocently and unknowingly stepped on a Yuletide landmine when it let it slip that they had reached out to The Salvation Army for help in identifying a poor family the shop could help.

The problem? Gays have, for many years, deemed The Salvation Army a bitter enemy because it views the venerable organization as having resisted LGBT ideology and demands.

The backlash from the LGBT world was swift and vicious.

Overnight, the bakeshop went from famous to infamous as homosexuals and their SJW allies launched an all-out social media campaign to punish the modest small business for working with an organization they disapproved of.

Soon, “the shop's Facebook page was littered with hundreds of comments, including many that accused The Salvation Army of discrimination after it posted about the fundraiser,” reported CNS.

The quick assault was so fierce, Rev. Franklin Graham called it a “Blitzkrieg.”

“This attack is no surprise," he said.

The Holy Donut team was bowled over by the outrage they experienced and thought an apology was the best way to proceed.

In a now-deleted Facebook posting, the donut shop wrote that it “made several oversights and mistakes” and “did a poor job in doing our due diligence in choosing the vehicle to help a needy family and we only made matters worse in the way we handled the aftermath once we were made aware of the polarizing controversy surrounding the Salvation Army.”

In the same deleted Facebook posting, the management of the bakeshop explained, “We do not support The Salvation Army or consider them our ‘partner’ for this project, they simply linked us to a needy family.”

Graham said that LGBT oppression against anyone who dissents from their agenda is evident nationwide.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2017, 03:07 PM
RE: The Holy Donut & The Salvation Army Are Under Attack
Gee Dale, I am disappointed you endorse the Salvation Army. They go to other countries and bomb innocent brown people, overthrow governments and are a tool of the republicans.........[sic]

I borrowed the below from your previous thread just to highlight the wrong thinking and inability to distinguish right from wrong that prevails in this declining culture.

Auntie Moron says
[b][i]...says the cheerleader for the stinking murderous republicans who have murdered unknown hundreds of thousands in their/his murderous goddamned fool 'war on terror'...shaddup dale...

Clever but ignorant Underminer says
God does not approve of abortion, but he approves of killing dirty brown heathens. It's in the bible.
[/b][/i]

Getting back to reality though, all humor aside. The sick, diseased lgbtq morons who wallow in filth want to live by the sword, their end is predicted. The question was asked thousands of years ago, why do the heathen rage? They hate God is the only reasonable assumption.

You can't condemn abortion, the baby's blood is a nectar of the elite. Body parts bring revenues. A sacrifice to their god is complete. The most innocent among us slaughtered as a gift to Satan.

Free sex outside of marriage will degrade the individual who enters into marriage later already soiled or to promote adultery. The unwed mothers who have children to multiple partners is just another symptom of how far we have fallen. There is an old saying that if I'm not your first love, I won't be your last either. I wish someone could tally the costs of the sexual revolution that has plagued us for the last 50 years.

The sexual revolution has helped to fuel the decline of this nation. Spiritually, morally, and intellectually. The evidence is all around us that wisdom has been replaced by temporary pleasures, consequences be damned.

I don't marvel at the enemy's assault to destroy the family unit, the building block of any society. What I do marvel at is how firmly embraced all the variations of depravity have become in our pulpits, academia, to our families to individuals.

May God direct the feet of President Trump to lead this nation to a restoration of the fear of a Living God.

Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

You clever dimwits that think there is no consequence for violating the laws of our Creator will reap what you have sown.

I find it interesting that normal society has been under this attack at least noticeably since the end of WWII. Sex drugs and rock and roll, Laurel Canyon in the 1960s. I was waiting for the people offended by Judge Moore to also denounce Jerry Lee Lewis and Elvis, who knows about Michael Jackson, but I haven't heard anything yet. And on top of it all, we have the farce of gay marriage.

Thoroughly amazing.
12-21-2017, 06:31 PM
Kenny, I have blocked auntie and underminer, which saves me from be subjected to their pathetic drivel. I won't respond to what I do not read. Praise the Lord!
12-21-2017, 07:05 PM
I understand Dale. I didn't know that though.

I just marvel at how all things vile and putrid have become desirable while that which was once thought valuable are now trash.
12-22-2017, 07:25 AM
Isn't it amazing the clout that the "Gay Mafia" has when it decides to use it......on their latest victim of choice?

More that a few of us would live and let live, figuring it is not up to us to "judge" but these folks just can't accept that. They are harming their "cause" far more than they know.

The Salvation Army is the ONLY charity I support...because all the money goes to help the needy....not to pay fat salaries as places like the Red Cross do!

WC
12-22-2017, 03:10 PM
Same here, other than our local food bank and the animal shelter, the Salvation Army is the only other charity we donate to.
12-23-2017, 09:55 AM
(12-21-2017 03:07 PM)KennyRoberts Wrote:  "...Auntie Moron says
[b][i]...says the cheerleader for the stinking murderous republicans who have murdered unknown hundreds of thousands in their/his murderous goddamned fool 'war on terror'...[/b][/i]

...May God direct the feet of President Trump to lead this nation to a restoration of the fear of a Living God.

Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

You clever dimwits that think there is no consequence for violating the laws of our Creator will reap what you have sown.

..Thoroughly amazing.

Thumbs_down...kenny, u-pull my leg...yes and thank-you, i am 'antie moron' whereas you are 'pro-moron'...therein lies the rub between us...

...you and dale can virtue-signal to the world your stated superior 'christian morality' but anyone not a republican-radio-level dumbass sees that you lack much as to morality and knowledge...you loud dummies have obviously ignored your way through life!...how much killing have you facilitated, kenny?...[hint for pullers kenny and dale, killing for christ is like fkng for virginity, you twisted republican-radio loons!...]

...as to kenny u-pulls concerns about rampant sexuality, one wonders how many women your hero trump has befouled?...three fingers pointing back at you radio republicans, kenny!...Wink

...thank-you tmc for allowing people to honestly respond to cheerleaders for this crazy, ridiculous republican-radio-level worldview...

MERRY X-MAS!!!!

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2017/...-july-2017

This is the state of war in the United States in July 2017.

The U.S. bombing campaign in Iraq and Syria is now the heaviest since the bombing of Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos in the 1960s-70s, with 84,000 bombs and missiles dropped between 2014 and the end of May 2017. That is nearly triple the 29,200 bombs and missiles dropped on Iraq in the “Shock and Awe” campaign of 2003.

"Every country destroyed or destabilized by U.S. military action is now a breeding ground for terrorism."
The Obama administration escalated the bombing campaign last October, as the U.S.-Iraqi assault on Mosul began, dropping 12,290 bombs and missiles between October and the end of January when President Obama left office. The Trump administration has further escalated the campaign, dropping another 14,965 bombs and missiles since February 1st. May saw the heaviest bombing yet, with 4,374 bombs and missiles dropped.

The U.K.-based Airwars.org monitoring group has compiled reports of between 12,000 and 18,000 civilians killed by nearly three years of U.S.-led bombing in Iraq and Syria. These reports can only be the tip of the iceberg, and the true number of civilians killed could well be more than 100,000, based on typical ratios between reported deaths and actual deaths in previous war-zones.

As the U.S. and its allies closed in on Mosul in Iraq and Raqqa in Syria, and as U.S. forces now occupy eight military bases in Syria, Islamic State and its allies have struck back in Manchester and London; occupied Marawi, a city of 200,000 in the Philippines; and exploded a huge truck bomb inside the fortifications of the “Green Zone” in Kabul, Afghanistan.

What began in 2001 as a misdirected use of military force to punish a group of formerly U.S.-backed jihadis in Afghanistan for the crimes of September 11th has escalated into a global asymmetric war. Every country destroyed or destabilized by U.S. military action is now a breeding ground for terrorism. It would be foolish to believe that this cannot get much, much worse, as long as both sides continue to justify their own escalations of violence as responses to the violence of their enemies, instead of trying to deescalate the now global violence and chaos.

There are once again 10,000 US troops in Afghanistan, up from 8,500 in April, with reports that four thousand more may be deployed soon. Hundreds of thousands of Afghans have been killed in 15 years of war, but the Taliban now control more of the country than at any time since the U.S. invasion in 2001.

The US is giving vital support to the Saudi-led war in Yemen, supporting a blockade of Yemeni ports and providing intelligence and in-air refueling to the Saudi and allied warplanes that have been bombing Yemen since 2015. UN reports of 10,000 civilians killed are surely only a fraction of the true numbers killed, and thousands more have died from disease and hunger.

Now Yemen is facing a humanitarian crisis and a raging cholera epidemic due to lack of clean water or medicine caused by the bombing and the blockade. The UN is warning that millions of Yemenis could die of famine and disease. A Senate bill to restrict some U.S. arms sales to Saudi Arabia was defeated by 53 votes (48 Republicans and 5 Democrats) to 47 in June.

Closer to home, U.S. Southern Command (SOUTHCOM) recently hosted a conference with the presidents of Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador in Miami. This signaled a further militarization of the U.S. war on drugs in Central America and efforts to limit immigration from those countries, even as a report by State and Justice Department inspector generals held State Department and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) agents responsible for the killing of four innocent civilians (one man, two women and a 14-year-old boy) by machine-gun fire from a State Department helicopter near Ahuas in Honduras in 2012.

The inspector generals’ report found that DEA officials repeatedly lied to Congress about this incident, pretending the Hondurans were killed in a shoot-out with drug traffickers, raising serious doubts about accountability for escalating U.S. paramilitary operations in Central America.
12-23-2017, 10:24 AM
Don’t try to reason with Saint Dale and his little sidekick, Auntie. They have their crucifixes (and heads) so far up their butts they can’t read anyway.
12-23-2017, 12:39 PM
Thank you auntie moron for proving my point.

Your list of crimes against humanity have nothing to do with Christianity, and I am not responsible for those deaths, and neither is Christ.

You pride yourself on being able to spot phony republicans and democrats yet knowing absolutely nothing about Christianity, you try to place the blame there. You are indeed uniformed, misguided, and ignorant of reality. It’s your business if you hate God, but the day will come when that won’t work out well for you.

The western churches, United States and Europe, many decades ago left behind the Gospel of Christ for the gospel of prosperity. The churches do not preach the Biblical message but preach social gospels that are contrary to Biblical principles.

Evil men who want public approval present themselves as Christians to get elected. The US military does not display the attributes of Christianity either. So, if I tell you I am an automobile, will you blast GM and Ford because I have no wheels? You know politics perhaps, but stay in that realm so you don’t appear ignorant.

Underminer, neither Dale nor I have a crucifix. Christianity was hijacked by the pagan Roman emperor Constantine around 325 AD. Thus the birth of the pagan roman catholic church which entertains Babylonian worship but claims to be the spokes people for Christianity.

Unfortunately, most modern protestant denominations were in that catholic church at one time and split off in protest. They still have baggage left over.

If or when this country comes apart, the blame can be laid at the feet of the pastors who were silent dogs these last 100 years and allowed evil men to rule unchecked.
12-24-2017, 08:56 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2017 08:59 AM by Auntie Republicrat.)
[quote='KennyRoberts' pid='20670' dateline='1514047149']Thank you auntie moron for proving my point...I am not responsible for those deaths...You pride yourself on being able to spot phony republicans and democrats yet knowing absolutely nothing about Christianity...if you hate God...Evil men who want public approval present themselves as Christians to get elected. The US military does not display the attributes of Christianity either...stay in that realm so you don’t appear ignorant.../quote]

...backatcha, pro-moron...i could be wrong but i take it you are a supporter/apologist/etc. for the goddamned republican party inc., the puppets and all the 'pathetoric rhetoric'...if so, YOU are, at least, partially 'responsible for those deaths'..and i must admit that, even in this season of hope and joy, even i get a little tired of bible-thumping republican-radio-level dummies with logs in their own eyes working their holes about the splinters in others eyes...dig?..and it seems to me you know nothing of 'the bible' [which one do u-pull out to thump? Wink]...if you did, you'd understand it was jesus the wise and peaceful, not jesus the loud dumbass republican-radio parrot!..get real..

...kenny, sadly, you appear to be a hopelessly hypocritical bible-thumper who is ABSOLUTELY certain YOUR [apparently twisted] way in the only way...and you are willing to support any government/force/coercion/etc. to get your, imo, goddamned fool way...

...MERRY X-MAS!.. and don't forget, dale and kenny are the reason for the season!...Wink